Sea bands are amazing for nausea :-)

Spudtastic

Reaction score
I just want to share. .....
I get really bad morning sicknesd but I don't like taking any drugs when pregnant (just personal choice - no offence intended) so I looked for an alternative. I found sea bands mama which are just wrist bands that apply some pressure on a certain spot to reduce nausea. You forgot they are there.

Well this evening I ate some food Whoop whoop and I didn't vomit. I've gone to bed feeling ok too not my ususl crawl up the stairs. They have worked for me and I was skeptical.

I used them when I was pregnant with my DS and they were a life saver! Symptoms haven't fully kicked in yet, but they are on stand by!!

Hope you're feeling ok despite the sickness

Xx

I've tired everything to help mine even anti sickness tablets which didn't help. all the foods and drinks that were meant to help haven't.
brought some bands yesterday as a last thing to try. my nausea has improved over the last few weeks but these bands have given it an extra helping hand although hasn't stopped it completely.

Yeah mine hasn't stopped completely but I'm not confined to the sofa and vomiting all the time. It really has taken off that nasty edge.
However now I keep freaking out that I'm not feeling as bad and wondering if something is wrong lol :)

From what I remember from being pregnant last time, the whole first trimester is a worry of some sort!! Am sure you're fine xx

Sea Bands were the only thing that made me feel like a human again. I wouldn't have gotten through first tri without them. Glad you found something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->