Searching for a Buddy!

Hiya,
i'm looking for a buddy due on the 26th March 2010..

xx

due april 9th 2011 17 weeks any 1 want to be buddys :)

looking for pregnancy buddy. i'm due on june 1 2011 with my second kid. I have a one year old girl. I'm married, a stay at home mom and I'm 22 years old. Currently residing in the GTA and from Ottawa, so I really dont have any girlfriends around the area. would love to have a pregnancy buddy this time. Last pregnancy I pretty much just lurked forums.

Hi! I am looking for a pregnancy buddy that has a due date around September 19, 2011.

Hi! I am looking for a pregnancy buddy that has a due date around September 19, 2011.

Hi i'm due 17th September? is this you 1st pregnancy? it's my 2nd - i have a 5 year old boy and another little boy on the way x x:happydance:

hi i am looking for buddies i am due 15th dec this is my first child and i am 31 and live in the uk (sunderland) if anyone wants to be buddies

HI my name is Nicole,i am looking for a pregnancy buddy,i live in denver,colo but location do nt matter. i hjave a 12 yr old daughter and im currently 9 weeks pregnant. it has been hard fpr me to conceive and the good Lord Blesssed with a baby. i know alot about pregnancy but i also have alot of questions.so feel free to message me. oh i am 31 yrs old and i am married.

hey! it happens i'm searching for a buddy myself (15 and pregnant) havent got a lot of experience so some ideas or advice would be much appreciated

I too am looking for a buddy. My EDD is July 17th. 1 more day and I will be in my 2nd trimester!

My edd is now July 23rd and I am expecting number 4! My original due date was July 25th. Do you know what you're having?

I just found out I am pregnant with number 2 about three days ago... I am almost 4 weeks due around Jan 30th, 2013 I am going through a lot with BD and I would love a buddy to talk to :) I live in Arizona and I am a 23 year old single mom!!

Also looking for a buddy, im due on 2nd of august :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->