searching for a bump buddy??

meltanton

Mum of1,2angels&expecting
Reaction score
hello you lovely ladies...

im looking for a bump buddy due around 28th july?? be nice to go through it with someone at the same stage as myself and swop advice and experiences etc xx

Well I'm 40 weeks Aug 14th but because Im having twins my 'term' is 29th July! Hoping to have babies around 22nd-29th July, so we'll be having our baby/s about the same time! =)

Well I'm 40 weeks Aug 14th but because Im having twins my 'term' is 29th July! Hoping to have babies around 22nd-29th July, so we'll be having our baby/s about the same time! =)

awh congratulations on your twins :D my cousins just had twins, c-section 2 weeks early. How is your pregnancy going so far?xx

Its going good now that I'm past 13 weeks! Feeling back to normal energy-wise, except getting tired at nights if I dont go to bed by 9ish.. And very uncomfy in the evenings after I have dinner, like Im wearing super tight pants or something.

How are you feeling? Got a bump yet?

Hi, I am due August 1, so just a few days after you... This is my first. I was pretty tired and nauseous for a long time, but starting to come out of it. I'm starting to feel the baby move a lot now, which is exciting! And I have my first ultrasound next week!

Its going good now that I'm past 13 weeks! Feeling back to normal energy-wise, except getting tired at nights if I dont go to bed by 9ish.. And very uncomfy in the evenings after I have dinner, like Im wearing super tight pants or something.

How are you feeling? Got a bump yet?

thats really good, im 19 weeks today and i still have days where i am extremely low on energy and i just began getting sharp pains above my bum (lower back). Same here i love my bed but if i go to bed too early im up for hours trying to find a comfortable position or itching my legs! Yeah belly will always bloat out after a meal, i always look 9 months preggas after a big dinner lol.

Im feeling ok but i suffer from migranes since pregnancy and when it flares up its agony and the dizzy feeling i get normally brings on hurrendous sickness. Other than that im ok apart from the normal pregnancy related aches and pains,

Im a fairly bigger girl size 18 maternity clothes so i have a B bump still but the bottom of my belly up to my bellybutton is definately hard and taking on bump shape. Peopke i know say im showing and getting bigger but strangers might still be unsure, doubt ill really show until about 26 weeks like i did with my daughter What about u hun?xx

Hi, I am due August 1, so just a few days after you... This is my first. I was pretty tired and nauseous for a long time, but starting to come out of it. I'm starting to feel the baby move a lot now, which is exciting! And I have my first ultrasound next week!

Congratulations on your bean :D Did you not have a 12 week scan? i have week anomoly scan in 3 weeks and i cant wait, really hope to find out the gender. I bet u r so excited to see ur baby!
xx

scromfy and arj i am going to add you to my friends list and add you on to my signature as my bump buddies seeing as are dates are close :D xx

Congratulations on your bean :D Did you not have a 12 week scan? i have week anomoly scan in 3 weeks and i cant wait, really hope to find out the gender. I bet u r so excited to see ur baby!
xx

Thanks! No I didn't have a 12 week scan - they don't always do them here (Canada) so I am sooo excited for Friday.... Can't wait to see peanut! Yeah definitely add me to your list, it'll be nice to have someone so close in dates to talk to.

Hey and meltanon... I'm married to a Luc too! Just spelled differently! Haha. We've been married for a year and a half :)

xx

Thanks! No I didn't have a 12 week scan - they don't always do them here (Canada) so I am sooo excited for Friday.... Can't wait to see peanut! Yeah definitely add me to your list, it'll be nice to have someone so close in dates to talk to.

Oh i know things are different in different countries. Do you just have the one scan the entire pregnancy? Seeing your little bubba wriggle about and see its heartbeat is amazing, please update us when you have your scan :D
I have added you xx

Hey and meltanon... I'm married to a Luc too! Just spelled differently! Haha. We've been married for a year and a half :)

LOL how funny :haha: congratulations on your marriage :D is this your first baby together?xx

I am showing now definitely, tho I was wearing a baggyish top today and my friend told me that a stranger might second guess if I was pregnant or just with a mummy tummy left over from the last two kids! Here's me at 16+2 (3 days ago). I feel huge tho, all tight and already getting numerous braxton hicks in the arvo.

Bear in mind u this was in the morning! I look twice the size at night! Im about the same as I was at 20 weeks with one baby. Im gonna get SO huge!! Any one else wana share a bump pic??

Attachments

• IMG_9349.jpg
    IMG_9349.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
I will only get one ultrasound unless there's something they want to monitor, like babys position or something. I am so excited for Friday! This is our first baby together. We've been together for 7 years... Married for 1.5 years.
This is your second, right? How old is your first?

Hey arj that is a cute bump. Did you suspect you are carrying twins or was it a total shock? I feel huge but that's probably not an indicator of twins... Although you can never be sure until the ultrasound.

TOTAL shock! My hCG was low even for a single pregnacy, no history of twins in family, I ovulated only from one side cos I felt tender on my right hand side on day 14 of my cycle and presumed that only one egg per side gets released! My tummy was smaller this time round than last two times right up to 13 weeks, Also I bought a doppler and at 12 weeks only found 1 heartbeat. I even texted my friend saying "yay I found babys heartbeat, least I KNOW for sure theres not two in there lol" But it turns out that I was finding one at a time! >.<
Even at my 1st scan at 13 weeks the sonographer put the doppler thing on and only one full baby came up on the screen, I could see its little heart beating and I said "Yay! At least it's in there!" and then she moved the doppler over to the other side and I saw another little head and body! At exactly the same time as I saw the second baby she said "theres two".

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I nearly fell off the seat, seriously! I just started shaking and crying!!!

You know how in a shock of a moment you can think about 20 thoughts in a tiny split second? That happened to me!
"Thats not my scan results, they have the wrong person, actually no that is my scan, what the hell, how is that possible, but my hcg levels were low, what am I going to do now, I dont want 4 kids, are they both even alive, where did this come from, this happens to other people not me! how am i going to cope, what will people say, OMG my mother in law is going to kill me, are they ok, do they have downs, im gonna get huge omg omg omg, but they are cute.. why am I crying I look like an idoit, stop crying and pull yourself together lady, ask some questions"....

So yea, basically the biggest surprise of my life!

After the scan we went to Subway to eat and I was choosing the salads and staring off into space and they kept saying "cheese? lettuce? what sauces" etc and I was just in lala land! My sandwich tasted like nothing and I felt like I was all shakey and spaced out for the next few hours and would get a shakey voice on the phone when I told people I was pregnant, and it was twins! MIL didnt have a psych out like I thought she would (she made it clear she wanted us to stop at two kids, now we are having 4 lol)! All good now, twins seems like 'the norm' now!

That's a crazy story! Im glad you are over the initial shock. My grandma had ten kids, her last two were fraternal twins. My hubby is an identical twin. I think people are holding their breath to see if we have twins, and although the doctor said my uterus was measuring a lot bigger than she thought (she asked me if I was sure on my dates) and I had bad morning sickness, I don't think I am. Especially since identical twins are not heriditary! But only the ultrasound will tell! What do your two kids think of having a few more siblings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->