• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seating for ceremony

Lauren25

Reaction score
Is there a way it's meant to go traditionally?

I've seen these little reserved seating signs e.g. Reserved for mother of the bride etc and I'd like to get some but I'm just wondering should certain people sit in certain places?

I'm thinking, parents on either side, bridesmaids, ushers, best man, brothers and sisters etc!

If your ushers are showing people to their seats then do you need signs?
I dont think they are any rules as such but bridesmaids at the front on one side, bestman and ushers at the front at the other, then parents and grandparents the row behind them and so on.

All that im aware of is parents/grand parents etc front few rows that's it :)

All I know is it's grooms guests on one side and brides guests on the other. But I don't actually know which side is which. I 'think' the bride stands to the left of the groom, but I honestly have no idea :lol: other than that I guess closest family at the front, then distant family, then friends :shrug: I don't have this issue though as we have just parents to deal with. Haha

I think its grooms family on the right and brides on the left.

This is the type of thing I'm on about, so I would just have them for the bridesmaids, parents, ushers! Not sure if I will have them but just thought they were cute and it got me thinking is there a way they should sit!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/215a258c5f647efb56156fac5803d195.jpg

I also can't decide to have sides or not! OH has lots of friends and I just think it would end up looking silly having lots of people on one side and not the other! I seen this and I love it so I'm thinking of doing this, even though families will probs stick to sides :)

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/6e5aff3083330fd91d5c9796d4d945e4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->