Sebastian Anthony 18/07/09

babycakes76

Reaction score
:baby:

Hello July mummies!!! and everyone else x

As some of you know i was induced on 17th July.
Before the pessary was given to me I was examined and was already 1cm dilated!! i then was monitored for 30mins and then the pessary tablet was finally given to me...and i was monitored again for about one hour.

I was examined again a few hours later and was 3-4cm dilated and was favourable to have my waters broken but the labour ward was very busy so I had to wait!! so the mw did a stretch (that bloody hurt!!!!!!)

I was left to my own devices and kept going to the loo and really felt like i wanted to push but controlled myself and didn't!!
I rung for the mw to ask her to put the TENS on as i was really bad by this point with the cramping....she said to call my hubby to come in.

I just happened to mention to the mw that all i wanted to do was 'poo' and she said that she needed to examine me...it turns out that i was 9cm dilated!! with that she said i need to get to the labour ward as they didn't want my waters breaking on the ward due to my risk of cord prolaspe and also having gestational diabetes. They put me on a monitor to keep an eye on the baby while i waited for the wheelchair to take me.

My waters however broke on the ward and i ended up being rushed down on the bed to the labour ward and Baby Sebastian arrived into the world weighing 8lb 6oz :baby:

I only had gas+air and was in established for 50 minutes only!!

I was having to be told when to push, lol!! as the cramping low down in my abdomen was more severe than the contractions!! my hubby was just watching my stomach and told me when to push!

The gas+air was lovely but the mw had it taken away from me as i wasn't concentrating.

My gorgeous son is now one week old and is a very hungry baby!! Ouch for me as I am BF and am so sore!!!! :cry:

I hope everyone elese is well xx

Awww well done hun! cant wait to see pics! Hope your boobies feel better soon, mine were AGONY for the first week but at about 10-14 days PP it was much better!! All the best, enjoy your wee boy! xx

Congratulations chick, hope I have a quick labour like that!! :hugs2:

Many congrats! :blue:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back