Sebastian or Brahm

SW9410

Reaction score
My husband are deciding between two names for our baby boy expected in August. Please give us your imput:thumbup:

Sebastian Arlo Wright
Brahm Arlo Wright

We love Sebastian and love the thought of calling him Seb, however it seems to be getting more and more popular -- ranked about 64 for 2012.

We have never heard of the name Brahm other than Bram Stoker and love it, but are torn between the two.

Thanks for your help!

Sebastian :)

I dont like Brahm with a h, although Bram Arlo goes nice

Is Brahm pronounced like Brahms or like Bram Stoker? Big difference for me. I love Bram to rhyme with ram, very unique.

Sebastian is also lovely and Shakespearean. I didn't know it was becoming popular and I work with kids.

Sebastian all the way! I love that name but DH doesn't. So name your son Sebastian since I can't!

I like both names equally, if it's Brahm rhyming with ram. But if so, you might wanna spell it Bram, to cut confusion.

I read it Brahm as in the composer.
If I was looking at Bram as in Bram Stoker or as in Bramwell Bronte (the Bronte sisters brother) then I'd spell it Bram.

i love Bram, but OH doesn't so it's off the list for me!

I like Sebastian, my good friend has named her baby Sebastian. I don't like Brahm

I would pronounce Brahm like the composer and Bram like Dracula.

I prefer Sebastian over both though.

I prefer Bram, I like unusual names and think this ones simple and cute, it makes a lot of fun nicknames. Sebastian was on my list as well but popularity is an issue with me and I've met a few lately.

I always depending on spiritual things so I decides to choose my baby name depending on a meaning because I believe that it means a lot. So look :

Sebastian - as a boy's name is pronounced se-BASS-tian. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Sebastian is "revered". Sebastien is popular in France. Track celebrity Sebastian Coe.

Brahm - as a boy's name is a variant of Abraham (Hebrew), and the meaning of Brahm is "father of a multitude (of nations)"

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"