Second guessing myself, help!

Baby Love

One of two mommies :-)
Reaction score
Hello! I joined this site way back in January when I was WTT. Life generally kept me busy until this month, when myself and my wife started TTC (the hard way - artificial insemination). Anyway, according to my fertility friend chart, I ovulated on day 12 of my cycle (a little early for me, I thought). My temp went up after we had inseminated twice and so we did not inseminate anymore as I did not see any point! I have been getting classic early pregnancy symptoms (lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, nausea, fatigue, stuffy nose, peeing a lot, bloating, crazy bowels (that is the only way I can describe it lol), frequent headaches) and my temp has stayed up so far. All looks good, right...BUT yesterday and today I have had EWCM. I no longer know what to think! When I supposedly ovulated this time, my CM was watery, not EW - I just figured that watery CM was fertile enough and that EWCM is not necessary for ovulation. I did not think I would get any EWCM this cycle. Up until two days ago I was just getting this really creamy CM which is meant to be a good sign. Now this EWCM has completely thrown me! I have never been as obsessed with anything as much as I am obsessed with my cervical goings on at the moment!
Sorry for TMI and ranting for so long. If anyone can give me any advice I would be extremely grateful. I have attached a link to my fertility friend chart too.
Thanks in advance :flower:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&

when can you test?everyone is different,when we want to TTC that is when our bodies betray us keep us posted

Hi Nightnurse, my wife will not let me test until next Sunday, just to be sure! So I am obsessing until then about every little thing. I suppose that is normal really, when we want to be mommies so badly! :shrug:. If it did not work this time, there is always June :thumbup:. I notice that you ovulate quite early in your cycle, how many days does your cycle last, if you do not mind me asking......

I hope this one sticks for you and your wife!

When will you be testing?

Hi tbuns, cute pic! We will be testing in 8 days or so. My wife is scared! lol :dohh:

hi there been reading 100s of post for the last week now, my last period was the 4th of may and jan to feb was a 30 day cycle feb to march was a 26 day cycle march to april was 27 and april to may was 25 days.

did heaps of ovulation calclators lol and so today i am either 8 or 9 dpo. i had sex on the 11th and 14th.

since 2 dpo i noticed a very slight in crease in size of breasts, they are feeling a little stranger as the days go on. had a few days now of dizziness, last night first night i had to get up to pee. also insomina. and a dream of bfp i had creamy cm till 3 or 4 dpo than it has been watery ever since couple of dry periods. also noticed some speratic numbness in arms and legs, in the mornings im am feeling the best as soon as 3pm hits everything goes weird lol.

also gurgiling and small dull cramps in many places in abdomen.

just thought i would put all that out there and see if i helped any one or any one could comment... Baby dust to everyone.

hi there been reading 100s of post for the last week now, my last period was the 4th of may and jan to feb was a 30 day cycle feb to march was a 26 day cycle march to april was 27 and april to may was 25 days.

did heaps of ovulation calclators lol and so today i am either 8 or 9 dpo. i had sex on the 11th and 14th.

since 2 dpo i noticed a very slight in crease in size of breasts, they are feeling a little stranger as the days go on. had a few days now of dizziness, last night first night i had to get up to pee. also insomina. and a dream of bfp i had creamy cm till 3 or 4 dpo than it has been watery ever since couple of dry periods. also noticed some speratic numbness in arms and legs, in the mornings im am feeling the best as soon as 3pm hits everything goes weird lol.

also gurgiling and small dull cramps in many places in abdomen.

just thought i would put all that out there and see if i helped any one or any one could comment... Baby dust to everyone.

Hi Tidallady. Aren't cycles a nightmare to keep track of?! It's worse for us because if we think I might be ovulating we have to call our sperm donor and ask if he can bring a sample lol! He's really good though, a couple of times I've called him last minute, and he has brought one. Thank goodness!

Anyway, your symptoms look promising already! If I ovulated when I think I did, I started getting symptoms really early too. For me it's around this time of night when the weirdness kicks in, except for the cramps, I have those all day long on and off!

Thanks for the input, and baby dust to you too! :hugs:

oh my I would have to test right away lol, good luck and lots of baby dust!

that is so funny!! good on you, your a trooper:hugs: and yes i have been testing:dohh: i have done 8 all ready:blush: knowing it would be to soon, think its because i see ladies that get BFP so early. but it does get me down abit than i start to think im a nutter lol i keep looking at my breast and saying "come on they are so bigger than what they were three days ago! are they?" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->