Second month TTC, question about O spotting

eris

Reaction score
So we aren't trying very hard to conceive right now. If it happens it happens, if not, well it's fun trying.

However, last week my SO was sick the first part of the week. I got my first bit of ewcm on Wednesday the 14th, but we didn't BD until Friday the 23rd. It wasn't until several hours later I went to the bathroom and got red streaked semen or ewcm? Not sure.

Since we aren't trying very hard I'm not temping. The only thing I'm really going by at this point is my cervix and cm. I had ewcm all the way till sunday. My cervix was highest Saturday night into Sunday. I also had slightly blood streaked ewcm Saturday. Sunday morning I woke up WAY in the mood. Practically tore his clothes off. Ha!

Anyway, yesterday I checked and my cervix was much lower, more closed and firmer with very little creamy cm. So at a glance I would say that I ovulated sometime Sunday. But I obviously can't know for sure without temping right?

Would that spotting I got Friday night/early Sat morning be O spotting? Or does O spotting only occur right before/during ovulation?

Also, I don't know if this makes a difference, but Saturday my nipples started to get a little bit sensitive and Sunday my breasts were a bit tender, but not like yesterday and today. I normally have the lovely LP symptoms like sore breasts, peeing often and so on.

Am I making sense because I sort of feel like I just rambled on forever. BACK TO WORK I GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->