Second Preg VBAC - Will baby drop?

northern_me

Reaction score
Should I expect baby to "drop" early as a sign like in my first pregnancy since nothing happened last time in terms of labour? Or will it go along with second time moms where they don't generally "drop" until labour starts?

This is my fourth and my baby has definitely dropped. LO was at -1 station last Friday but I can tell by the shape and the cervical pain I am getting that my LO has dropped more. I think LO is most likely at 0 station now.

Everything I have read says that most moms having their 2nd or more babies don't drop until labor begins but that is not the case with me. I am 38 weeks tomorrow (my ticker says different but my LMC date was wrong for a long time and I didn't correct it since I would rather the doctors give me more time than less time!) and still no sign of baby. I think I will make it to my due date or even past it unfortunately :(

Thanks! I'm never sure whether to treat myself as a first time mom or second time when it comes to pregnancy/labour predicitions and signs.

I think that even though you had a cesarean the 2nd baby thing would apply since your uterus is all stretched out now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->