Second round of Provera in a month?! Has anyone had this happen?

Mommy's Angel

Mommy to Angelboy 10/22/9
Reaction score
This is alarming to me.

Lets just say I have PCOS and RARELY get AF's. In fact, when I got pregnant with jackson, he was conceived, but I had no af. So when they asked for the last date of my period to tell how old he was.....we had to guess.

USUALLY though, when I take provera, I get something. But this month was pretty unusual. I usually get CRAZY hormonal with Provera. It makes me rage. This time I was unusually kind. I had my last dose of Provera on Sunday where I should have had a period come Thursday. No sign of it and my lower back cramps aren't all that bad.

We called the Dr.'s office and they sent out for another dose of Provera for me to take tonight.

I've NEVER taken two week long doses at once.

While I was on the smallest dose of clomid, I still seemed to have follies the grew, they just grew to a certain point and started shrinking again. So now I'm supposed to do 100mg of Clomid.

I'm a bit uptight wondering if this means something bad that I didn't get AF. Has anyone had this happen before?

thank you!

Rebekah

P.S., how many rounds of Clomid are allowed before you should stop taking it? I've just had one so far. But I've heard there are limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->