Second Time Pregnancies...When did you feel the wriggle?

CantWaitToTTC

Reaction score
I know that you can feel the 'butterfly's' earlier second time round then the first...but just wondering when you felt the full on movements? :shrug:

That was my favourite part of my first pregnancy...feeling the turning and kicking... :happydance:

Just wondering when you felt it second time round? I swore I felt a real movement yesterday, but I'm only 15w 4d at the mo...so that might have been trapped wind hehe :dohh:

I think i felt this one at 12 weeks but I know for sure it was baby at 14 weeks I feel this one so much more than my son but i had an anterior placenta last time.

Thanks Emzy. Was your feeling a flutter or did you feel a prod?

Thanks Blessedbaby!! I thought I was going mad! I just had a shower and all of a sudden I felt a prod. It was amazing, really made me emotional and finally excited about the pregnancy (been a nightmare first 15w). Now I'm worried it wasn't a movement - as I can't wait to feel it again :)

I only felt it once a day but since Sat my baby moves 2-3 times a day

At first it was a flutter but by 15/16 weeks it was a real prod it wasnt very often at all tho untill I got to 20 weeks hope you get more movement soon I love the first few movments but fustrating trying to work out it its really is baby. I read someone put on here if its a movement strong enough for you to question chances are it baby

I first felt movement around 14/15 weeks with this pregnancy, it was a similar time with my 1st pregnancy, I was just more sure this time it was movement.

Today! :) first definite one but been thinking I've felt stuff for last few days

18 weeks...and slowly increasing...very slowly lol...i thort i would be gettin full on kicks nw but obv not....i have an anterior placenta so that explains why i only evrr feel kicks low down and to the sides...

I actually think I felt them slightly later this time round, but I am 23 weeks pregnant and my LO is only 12 months, so I spend alot of time chasing her around and do not sit down as much as I did in my first pregnancy. So the kicks/movements had to get a bit stronger before I could notice them even when I am busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->