Second Time Pregnancies...When did you feel the wriggle?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by CantWaitToTTC, Oct 7, 2013.

1. CantWaitToTTC

CantWaitToTTC Well-Known Member

I know that you can feel the 'butterfly's' earlier second time round then the first...but just wondering when you felt the full on movements? :shrug:

That was my favourite part of my first pregnancy...feeling the turning and kicking... :happydance:

Just wondering when you felt it second time round? I swore I felt a real movement yesterday, but I'm only 15w 4d at the mo...so that might have been trapped wind hehe :dohh:

2. Emzy1

Emzy1 Well-Known Member

I think i felt this one at 12 weeks but I know for sure it was baby at 14 weeks I feel this one so much more than my son but i had an anterior placenta last time.

3. CantWaitToTTC

Thanks Emzy. Was your feeling a flutter or did you feel a prod?

4. Blessedbaby

Blessedbaby Mum to two and expecting

I felt the a def movement at 15w6d

5. CantWaitToTTC

Thanks Blessedbaby!! I thought I was going mad! I just had a shower and all of a sudden I felt a prod. It was amazing, really made me emotional and finally excited about the pregnancy (been a nightmare first 15w). Now I'm worried it wasn't a movement - as I can't wait to feel it again :)

6. Blessedbaby

Blessedbaby Mum to two and expecting

I only felt it once a day but since Sat my baby moves 2-3 times a day

7. Emzy1

Emzy1 Well-Known Member

At first it was a flutter but by 15/16 weeks it was a real prod it wasnt very often at all tho untill I got to 20 weeks hope you get more movement soon I love the first few movments but fustrating trying to work out it its really is baby. I read someone put on here if its a movement strong enough for you to question chances are it baby

8. Raggydoll

Raggydoll Well-Known Member

I first felt movement around 14/15 weeks with this pregnancy, it was a similar time with my 1st pregnancy, I was just more sure this time it was movement.

9. Bunnikins

Bunnikins Well-Known Member

Today! :) first definite one but been thinking I've felt stuff for last few days

10. sept2010

sept2010 Mummy and expecting

18 weeks...and slowly increasing...very slowly lol...i thort i would be gettin full on kicks nw but obv not....i have an anterior placenta so that explains why i only evrr feel kicks low down and to the sides...

11. HPmum2B

HPmum2B Well-Known Member

I actually think I felt them slightly later this time round, but I am 23 weeks pregnant and my LO is only 12 months, so I spend alot of time chasing her around and do not sit down as much as I did in my first pregnancy. So the kicks/movements had to get a bit stronger before I could notice them even when I am busy.

12. Wishing_well

Wishing_well Well-Known Member

10 weeks with this one.
    16 with my first.