Second Tri Morning Sickness?

bobbillina

Reaction score
So I only had one major day of morning sickness around 9 weeks. That day I was puking all day and could literally not hold anything down, including water. I was hoping that would be all that I got since it completely wiped me out for that day and the next.

However, here I am at 14 weeks and am feeling nauseated again. I puked once yesterday and have felt like I might do it again ever since. I didn't eat dinner last night, and I'm STARVING right now but so afraid that I'll just puke it up.

Am I alone in this experience, or can the nausea really just hit at any point? I hate it! :nope:

Afraid so :( some people find morning sickness worse in the second tri! It's unpredictable. I had a rough time in the first tri and all the way through to about 20 weeks, although it started calming down around 16 weeks. I'm 30 weeks on Thursday and still feel sick every day. But not constantly and certainly not throwing up, just an annoying sensation in the background!

Hormones are a joy! :( hope this is just temporary for you!

I am wondering if maybe you actually just have a stomach bug? If morning sickness only hit you for 1-2 days out of the whole first trimester, it sounds like it may have been the 24 hours stomach flu.

Morning sickness can be random and unpredictable, though, so you never know. Either way, I hope you feel better soon!

I find my sickness is actually worse on an empty stomach. Perhaps you can try keeping a fuller stomach of whatever food you feel you can manage and see if that helps? I also second that you might have had a stomach bug in first tri.

Thanks for the input ladies! It's definitely possible that I had a stomach thing in the first trimester. Thankfully my nausea did subside yesterday with only one instance of vomiting, and I feel a lot better today. Hoping it doesn't become a regular thing though! Glad to hear that it's still normal either way. :p Such a yucky feeling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->