• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

secret Santa card swap PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies remember only tomorrow and monday left to post your SS cards :thumbup:

Dnt you just love it when you send it 1st class recorded check next day to see it status and it just say its being processed so it clearly not first class i was all excited thinking my s s would get it today and now will least be Monday x

Recorded isn't guarenteed next day delivery, just first class, you can purchase guarenteed next day delivery at the PO tho :flower:

So ladies I dont know if other places are the same as ours but the post offices close at 1 on a Saturday here, so if it is the same in other places you only have 1/2 an hour to get to the postie. :)

Might be a silly Question but what Delivery options come with tracking ? ...

For example if i selected "special delivery" online, would i get sent the tracking number?

For example

UK Next Working Day Signature required
UK SATURDAY Guaranteed Signature required
UK Next Working Day Before 9am Signature required

But do they have a tracking number :S ?!

If you go for recorded del that will give you a signiture on del and a tracking number,and its cheaper :D xx

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/letters-parcels/sending-uk-letters-parcels/recorded-signed-for there you go hun.xx

I mean its no available on the website i was going to order from :) thank you tho! x

I mean its no available on the website i was going to order from :) thank you tho! x

If you are sending straight from a website it doesnt need to be recorded as you will get a confirmation email :) If you just send a copy of that email to Mandy81 that will be fine :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"