Secret Santa help!!

kellyc1987

Reaction score
My office are doing secret santa, I've got a girl who has only been on my team for 3 weeks so I don't really know much about her, what I do know is she just bought a new car (a mini) and she is getting married early next year, she's early 30's and doesn't have any kids/pets.

The budget is under £10, can anyone help me with some ideas?

Yankee candle thing? That's usually my go to, last year was a snowman everyone loved it, going to be browsing the shop again when I pass one this weekend :)

I agree u can't really go wrong with Yankee candle. If she's someone who doesn't do candles they are perfect to re gift too so she won't be stuck with something.
Otherwise, as you're in an office, maybe a nice diary or notepad and pen or a nice coffee mug?
I think with secret Santa those are the safest options as scents are such a personal thing (shower gels or body lotion etc) not everyone has the same taste and then there's skin sensitivities etc so I'd avoid things like that. X

I'd probably do a generic- Yankee car air freshner, Christmas socks (because- Christmas) and chocolate coins.

Does she like reading? If so you get a national book token voucher. I once got a £5 voucher with a small bottle of wine and small box of chocolates which I thought was lovely.

Other nice secret santa gifts I've received with that budget have been a Yankee candle, lush gift set, patterned scarf and Costa gift card.

Thanks for the ideas everyone,

I love the honeymoon savings jar and Yankee candle ideas... Costa gift card would be handy as one has recently opened outside our building

My office are doing secret santa, I've got a girl who has only been on my team for 3 weeks so I don't really know much about her, what I do know is she just bought a new car (a mini) and she is getting married early next year, she's early 30's and doesn't have any kids/pets.

The budget is under £10, can anyone help me with some ideas?

Yankee candle do a wedding day candle, I got bought one and burnt in my wedding day 8 years ago the smell still reminds me so much of my wedding morning getting ready x

My first thought when I read your post was 'A wedding planning diary', but depending how long she has been engaged for chances are she already has one or has everything organised already.

You can't go wrong with Yankee Candle I absolutely love them. The ones for the car are great! So are the reed diffusers :)

Id just head to Lush and get one of those lil gift boxes

I always seem to get lush gifts when we do secret Santa and they always have bath bombs and I no longer have a bath tub :( so if you do go lush (great suggestion btw I love lush) make sure to get one that could be used just in a shower too. X

Some mirror pom poms for the car
Seat cover
Steering wheel cover
Eyelashes for headlights
ankee gift set
Oil burner
Tipsy Wine glasses (or LED one on Prezzy box £5.95)
Cake in a mug set
USB cup warmer (especially if you work in an office)
Hand Warmer
Wedding planner
"How to Survive Marriage" book
Inflatable perfect man
Phone case
£10 giftcard
Cushtie pillow
Foot warmer
Sliced soap set
Tea/Coffee/Hot choc hamper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online