Secret Santa Reveal

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1015557&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1507890890

BABYANDBUMP SECRET SANTA
THE REVEAL

smartiemeup was Secret Santa for kirstybumx3
kirstybumx3 was Secret Santa for savannah11
savannah11 was Secret Santa for Tasha
Tasha was Secret Santa for jay92
jay92 was Secret Santa for c1403
c1403 was Secret Santa for rhio92
rhio92 was Secret Santa for mrsmurphy2be
mrsmurphy2be was Secret Santa for DSC
DSC was Secret Santa for bevzibubble
bevzibubble was Secret Santa for Loraloo
Loraloo was Secret Santa for Logans Mum
Logans mum was Secret Santa for smartiemup
Elphaba12 was Secret Santa for George83
Leoniebabey was Secret Santa for Talia12
Talia12 was Secret Santa foe kay Baby
kay bay was Secret Santa for mummy may
Mummy may was Santa for elphba12
George83 was Santa for Leoniebabey

THANK YOU

for making the of BnB SS so easy this year

xxxx

If any information above is wrong please please just reply to this thread ...i couldn't get my laptop to load :cry:where i saved the list so I had to go through my private messages one by one after a bottle *cough or 3* of prosecco ha

HAPPY CHRISTMAS GORGEOUS LADIES

:kiss:
x

To add a personal touch I have not laughed so hard in a while to open a willy hoola hoop game on Christmas morning and have to quickly hide it from "Mummy what was it" :rofl:

Thank you for not only the having me unable to stop laughing for about 20 minutes but the lovely thoughts behind the other gifts for me and my girls!

<3

Omg THANK YOU so much leoniebabey and wobbles!!!! Hope you both had a perfect Christmas <3

Omg THANK YOU so much leoniebabey and wobbles!!!! Hope you both had a perfect Christmas <3

Your welcome im so glad you like it! I wanted to get myself the bag charm i thought it was too cute :flower:

It doesnt say who my ss was.

Thank you so much DCS! I absolutely love the gifts and it was so sweet of you to include something for my DH and kids too. Such a lovely and thoughtful present! :)

Thank you so much Savannah. They&#8217;re just perfect.

:rofl: I knew you&#8217;d love the willy hoopla.

Thank you mrsmurphy2be. I loved the gifts, as did the kids.
Bevziibubble, i hope you like them. I am awfull at buying for grown ups.

Ooooh! Thank you Logans mum! I think I'm going to do my cross stitch onto a cushion :D I need to go back through the thread and see if you had been dropping any hints. Again, thank you xx

Have you played it yet Wobbles? :haha:

Your welcome im so glad you like it! I wanted to get myself the bag charm i thought it was too cute :flower:

It doesnt say who my ss was.

Thank you it really is, over on the ss chat thread I posted a pic of it attached to my handbag!

It&#8217;s there now :blush: I had one wrong too!

TBH I&#8217;m shocked I did so well last night :rofl:

Yayyy! Thank you so much bev! I love my gifts &#128513; have not lit my candles yet as theyre too pretty lol xx

I'm so glad you liked your gift Lora. I was paranoid it was boring! :laugh2:

Thank you so much Becca for my gifts! The thought and effort that went into both the presents and the wrapping is really appreciated. Loved the handmade paper so much I didn’t want to rip it and the gifts are perfect. My giraffe case is proudly on my phone and I’m already half through the tub of hazelnut coffee! X

Thank you so much Rhio! The gifts were perfect. Made light work of the chocolate and the girls and I had the hot chocolates. Haven't started the book yet but think thats my plan for tonight. Really really appreciate it <3

Thank you so much Becca for my gifts! The thought and effort that went into both the presents and the wrapping is really appreciated. Loved the handmade paper so much I didn’t want to rip it and the gifts are perfect. My giraffe case is proudly on my phone and I’m already half through the tub of hazelnut coffee! X

You're more than welcome! I took photos of yours before I sent because I thought they were so pretty lol. I really wanted to ask if the case fit or not, I stalked your posts from your pregnancy journal and saw your phone in photos and really hoped you hadn't changed it since lol. I ended up buying OH some coffee afterwards cause I loved the look and sound of yours x

You're more than welcome! I took photos of yours before I sent because I thought they were so pretty lol. I really wanted to ask if the case fit or not, I stalked your posts from your pregnancy journal and saw your phone in photos and really hoped you hadn't changed it since lol. I ended up buying OH some coffee afterwards cause I loved the look and sound of yours x

We bought our recipients the same coffee set! &#128514;&#128514;

We bought our recipients the same coffee set! &#128514;&#128514;

Seriously?! Haha. I saw them advertised on fb and thought I'd risk it for a chocolate biscuit! They had so many flavours, I did the custom flavours and totally bluffed the ones I thought Kirsty would like lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->