Secret Santa Reveal

Thank you so much Becca for my gifts! The thought and effort that went into both the presents and the wrapping is really appreciated. Loved the handmade paper so much I didn’t want to rip it and the gifts are perfect. My giraffe case is proudly on my phone and I’m already half through the tub of hazelnut coffee! X

You're more than welcome! I took photos of yours before I sent because I thought they were so pretty lol. I really wanted to ask if the case fit or not, I stalked your posts from your pregnancy journal and saw your phone in photos and really hoped you hadn't changed it since lol. I ended up buying OH some coffee afterwards cause I loved the look and sound of yours x

We bought our recipients the same coffee set! 😂😂

Seriously?! Haha. I saw them advertised on fb and thought I'd risk it for a chocolate biscuit! They had so many flavours, I did the custom flavours and totally bluffed the ones I thought Kirsty would like lol

I saw the pics and panicked id sent to the wrong person at first, ha! I saw them on fb too n picked the Xmassy flavours! X

Thank you elphaba only got to open mine today and I honestly love them - Starbucks and prosecco two of my most favourite things!

Thankyou so much Kay Baby. Especially sending on the necklace, youre so lovely!! Xx

Thank you so much Jay, espically for including a little gift for DDs.
XXX

Thank you so much Becca for my gifts! The thought and effort that went into both the presents and the wrapping is really appreciated. Loved the handmade paper so much I didn’t want to rip it and the gifts are perfect. My giraffe case is proudly on my phone and I’m already half through the tub of hazelnut coffee! X

You're more than welcome! I took photos of yours before I sent because I thought they were so pretty lol. I really wanted to ask if the case fit or not, I stalked your posts from your pregnancy journal and saw your phone in photos and really hoped you hadn't changed it since lol. I ended up buying OH some coffee afterwards cause I loved the look and sound of yours x

Seriously?! Haha. I saw them advertised on fb and thought I'd risk it for a chocolate biscuit! They had so many flavours, I did the custom flavours and totally bluffed the ones I thought Kirsty would like lol

Haha. Love them all, great choices! Hazelnut one tastes just like ferrero rocher! X

Thank you elphaba only got to open mine today and I honestly love them - Starbucks and prosecco two of my most favourite things!

Yay, so relieved you liked it x x x

Thank you mummy may for my gift, DD and i have spent the afternoon watching mary poppins eating the chocolates and trying out the handcream. And i adored the adult colouring book, its something i kept meaning to get for myself but never got round to so thank you so much for a lovely surprise x x x

Thank you mummy may for my gift, DD and i have spent the afternoon watching mary poppins eating the chocolates and trying out the handcream. And i adored the adult colouring book, its something i kept meaning to get for myself but never got round to so thank you so much for a lovely surprise x x x

Honestly was really touched, thank you x x

Thats so lovely to hear thank you. I think we're quite similar from reading your profile so hoped that as i liked what i bought i was on the right track! Coffee and prosecco rock, you kind of cant go wrong with that theme anyway lol hope you and your boys had a lovely Christmas, i can't believe thats it all over for another year though!

Thats so lovely to hear thank you. I think we're quite similar from reading your profile so hoped that as i liked what i bought i was on the right track! Coffee and prosecco rock, you kind of cant go wrong with that theme anyway lol hope you and your boys had a lovely Christmas, i can't believe thats it all over for another year though!

I just re-read my own profile after reading this and it sounds really miserable I’m surprised you managed to find anything :haha: thanks again!

Tasha thank you so much for my perfect gifts. They are absolutely perfect. I intend to occupy myself with my book tonight, put on a nice cinnamon melt and have a baileys. My make up bag is gorgeous and hid in my handbag already as both DD have tried to vlaim it. Thank you so much tasha. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ive been M.I.A last week as had last minute madness and I spent christmad eve hunting down s turkey... don't even ask. Merry Christmas each and every one of you beautiful ladies. Xxx

Haha. Love them all, great choices! Hazelnut one tastes just like ferrero rocher! X

So glad you like at least one! Lol. I'll see if OH will buy me some hazelnut as a late Xmas present! x

Tasha thank you so much for my perfect gifts. They are absolutely perfect. I intend to occupy myself with my book tonight, put on a nice cinnamon melt and have a baileys. My make up bag is gorgeous and hid in my handbag already as both DD have tried to vlaim it. Thank you so much tasha. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ive been M.I.A last week as had last minute madness and I spent christmad eve hunting down s turkey... don't even ask. Merry Christmas each and every one of you beautiful ladies. Xxx

I’m so glad you liked it. Enjoy relaxing and let me know if the melts are nice. I’ll order myself some if they are.

Thank you so much c1403! The gifts are perfect and I love having a game I can beat OH at :rofl: (Harry Potter trivial pursuit is my thing hahaha I win every time :wohoo: )

Thank you so much Rhio! The gifts were perfect. Made light work of the chocolate and the girls and I had the hot chocolates. Haven't started the book yet but think thats my plan for tonight. Really really appreciate it <3

So glad you liked it &#128156; xxx

Thank you so much LoraLoo for my gifts, they are all totally awesome. Judging by the reviews I am looking forward to the coffee :xmas12: I ADORE the Xmas tin that the presents were in too, really festive and adorable :flower:

SmartieMeUp, I did hint at some point in the chat thread about buying something which you hadnt mentioned being interested in, but I thought you might like to try it. That was the cross-stitch! Hope you enjoy doing it :xmas16:

Thank you so much LoraLoo for my gifts, they are all totally awesome. Judging by the reviews I am looking forward to the coffee :xmas12: I ADORE the Xmas tin that the presents were in too, really festive and adorable :flower:

SmartieMeUp, I did hint at some point in the chat thread about buying something which you hadnt mentioned being interested in, but I thought you might like to try it. That was the cross-stitch! Hope you enjoy doing it :xmas16:

Im so glad you like them, I have been so worried! I did laugh when you got your eldest to open the card though, which revealed their gift &#128514;&#128514; x

Eta that tin was smaller than I anticipated hence why I had to remove most stuff from the packaging &#128580;

Thankyou so much Kirstybum for my amazing gifts!! Each one was SO thoughtful and it made me feel so spoilt! &#10084;&#65039; Xxxx

Thankyou so much Kirstybum for my amazing gifts!! Each one was SO thoughtful and it made me feel so spoilt! &#10084;&#65039; Xxxx

Aww I’m so glad, i changed my mind so many times and still ended up feeling like they were a bit rubbish! It’s a relief to hear you liked them :) xxx

Savannah, I started reading my book yesterday and I was up until 1.30 this morning finishing it, as I couldn’t put it down. Thank you. It was an awesome read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->