Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine hasnt been delivered apparently they tried to deliver it Monday but my SS was out! but they havent been on to say they got the sorry you werent in card or anything x

Ahh just received 3 parcels but guess what :( its not it ahh:cry:

My SS hasn't got hers yet. And the issue with mine was, to Blah, if you're reading, my present came the other day and had my address on the front. I opened it and it was in a gift bag so I peeked in and could see the presents so I opened the card and it said "to blah11" not sure if there has been some kind of mix up or what but wobbs said she will sort it when she gets a chance :)

I havent got mine yet either......no card left or anything /???

The deadline was the first and there were quite a number of people who mailed out their packages around that date. Give it a few more days and you should all receive your packages :flower:

Hope you all get your prezzies soon :D

Bexy are you having to repost mine or something? If so, that sucks for you :( what a hassle.

I asked your SS Bexy if this was hers - so far Ive had no reply. Will sort it via PMs when people respond - The right details were given (I checked 3 times)!

aww no i hope everyones sent theres xx if sent recorded tho doesnt mean its defo there the next day just means its defo delivered so FX x

slightly off topic sorry but wow wobbs how many posts??!! :rofl:

Wobbles you have been busy posting since I was last on :rofl:

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member