Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I think I should just go back to bed today!! Oh well, main thing is it is sorted now!!

Still waiting on mine though I'm guessing it will be here by the end of the week!

I have talked to bexy and she informed Wobbs about it who I assume is looking into it :thumbup:

i got mine yesterday and its under my tree now..oooh when do we find out who sent them?

x

I got my ss pressies ages ago, a very efficient little ss :smug: :kiss: I cannot wait to open them and my ss confirmed they got theirs a while ago as well so all is good here :yipee:

wtf am I missing something?!

i think bexy got your presie blah, or at least the card said to blah11. I think vickie and wobbs have been sorting it?

I think SS partners are revealed Christmas day

Blah I don't know what is going on with Bexy's gift, all she told me was that she'd spoken to wobbs.....I know wobbs has been busy with Caitlin's birthday but you could PM her if you are worried?

as I said I'm not really certain what happened there so it could be nothing :hugs:

blah are you on the sweet swapaswell? Maybe whoever did it got the cards/whatever muddled up? Just a thought because i nearly made the same mistake myself today!

I am waiting for FedEx to come back... they have 2 hours 55 mins to arrive with my SS present!!

I got my red card today ooops was out, wil go get it after swimming tomorrow

Thank you SS :D

blah are you on the sweet swapaswell? Maybe whoever did it got the cards/whatever muddled up? Just a thought because i nearly made the same mistake myself today!

Yeah I am. Maybe worth while wobbs asking Tezzy :shrug:

FedEx was delivering my "Yummie Tummie" slimming tank top, not my SS gift. Boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"