Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, hint from me, write down your recipients address on a piece of paper when you find out and put it somewhere safe! I didn't last year and accidentally deleted the PM :dohh: xx

Ooooooh I dont know what to get :dohh: :(

:rofl:

This is the most stressfull gift I have ever bought!

I had the most gorgoeus thing in my hand today and then I started to panic that she wouldnt like it so put it back!

I think I will go back and get it though........ I love it but will she!! :wacko:

aww TPG i'm sure she will you have good taste!

Ordered mine, but yeah it is scary ! Just trying to go by what's on their profile!!!

It's not just me still without a PM right? :lol:

xx

It's not just me still without a PM right? :lol:

xx

Err yeah.. I think it is.. Wobbles must have kicked you out without telling you!!

:flower:

Nope, I think a few North America girls are still waiting. I'm trying to guess who I'm going to get :rofl:

wot u aint had a pm from wobbs? u need to pm her :thumbup:

oooooo been in town 2day saw something that looked like wot i think she wud like but guna wait just incase i see somat better :yipee:

It's okay (I think!) just found a thread saying American/Canadian participants are getting PMs today?

x

Yep.. I just got my PM a little while ago, right after I mentioned trying to guess who I was getting. I was wrong. lol.. but I'm excited for this challenge!!

Oooo I don't know what to get! It's sooo tricky for only a fiver!

i think im sorted on what im buying my SS just got to get to the shops lol

Cant say but it was a bit suss when they added me to FB.......or maybe that's just a coincidence LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back