Secretly think I am, but know its wishful thinking

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Does anyone else get like this???
My last cycle was 70, yes 70!! Days long. However we hadnt dtd unprotected so knew I couldnt be.
I am now on cd10 and on cd6 I did opk which wce at first thought was a (fake) line in funny light and dtd unprotected, only for me to check the opk after and the line was most certainly there :shrug: not really dark so thinking maybe it a few days before O. Since that evening I have had slippery egg white cm so that would point to me being fertile :shrug: oh n yesterday I had awful cramping from time i woke until around 2pm. It was very low cramping but was odd.

Today I have been quite emotional and have put it down to starting a new job and trying to settle not just myself but ds too.

But I dunno, part of me thinks yeah I am pregnant I can tell (which happened with ds) Then I get this, "dont be stupid you cant be pregnant when your cycles are messed up. You just want to be pregnant so keep telling yourself you are and only going to get upset when your not"

I mean we ntnp but I cant help feel these emotions :dohh:

Does anyone else feel like this every time they dtd??? If so i may go mad :wacko: as fell first try with ds :thumbup:

Well if you got a second line on an opk it could be one of two things:

1. You are pregnant after all. If you're pregnant your opk, like a pregnancy test, will turn positive and stay positive. This is because the opk and hpt tests are similar in makeup except the hpt checks for a certain hormone whereas the opk will pickup either the hormone released during ovulation or during pregnancy.

OR

2. You didn't conceive the last cycle so you're ovulating now. In that case, your opk should go negative within a few days. Once it goes negative, you should be able to get a positive on an hpt.

Good luck and baby dust to you! I know, the waiting is torture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->