Seeing spots??

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
is anyone else having vision problems?

I have been seeing black spots here and there.. sometimes they kinda fly by the corner of my eye type of thing.. then they disappear. This happens through the day..

Anybody else have this problem? Is this normal?

P.S let me also mention i am Far Asided and am supposed to wear glasses or contacts but have not been wearing them for years....maybe this makes it worse?

I would phone he dr. Bc it could be serious.

ive been having this too but not black spots.. ive been getting silver ones! lol mainly if i stand up to quickly, but it has been on a reguklar basis. sorry idont know if its normal though, i was wondering the same thing the other day.

mines on a regular basis to. And..
I actually told my doc already a few days ago he only said to worry if they stay permenently or i cant see at all outta one eye or both...or if i get tunnel vision...

Hey,

Ive been getting silver spots flashing. It can be a sign of pre eclampsia but midwife done all the checks and my BP and urine was all normal. She said if i get any headaches to call her straight away. Another thing she said was 'what colour are the spots' She said if they are black it can be tiredness or lack or iron? Your notmeant to get any twinkeling silver stars like ive been experiencing but they cant seem to find anything wrong ive had my eyes tested and all the other pre eclampisia checks so i must be going crazy!

i see floating stars if i stand up too fast. but ive onlt ever seen black spots if im extremely hot and feeling faint xox

it can be a sign of pre-eclampsia but sometimes its just if your blood pressure is slightly too high or too low (i think) i had the same in my first pregnancy and get it now if i get up too fast or bend over and get up again, i also get it when not pregnant, if you get worried/it gets worse speak to your mw/doc.

I've always been under the impression that seeing black floating spots was linked to blood pressure.. But I could be wrong..

I had it alot during the last stages of pregnancy last time round and my BP was very high..

I would mention it to your MW, or even pop along to your doctors to get your BP checked by the nurse just to be sure it's not that..

Hey,

Ive been getting silver spots flashing. It can be a sign of pre eclampsia but midwife done all the checks and my BP and urine was all normal. She said if i get any headaches to call her straight away. Another thing she said was 'what colour are the spots' She said if they are black it can be tiredness or lack or iron? Your notmeant to get any twinkeling silver stars like ive been experiencing but they cant seem to find anything wrong ive had my eyes tested and all the other pre eclampisia checks so i must be going crazy!

mine are silver... im a bit owrried now, think i might tlk to my MW tomorrow.. see what she says, also i think i need to research pre eclampsia, ive heard ot mentioned all ove the place but dont actually know what it is ... :blush: googling....

hey honey, i have this and have had low blood pressure so far throughout my pregnancy. So think it is to do with that. It is total weird keep seeing things out the corner of my eyes, thought i was going mad at first till i realised vision disturbances like this were to do with low blood pressure. Silver or white flashing/stars should be checked out as it could be a sign of high blood pressure :) x

If the "floaters" are black and appear to be inside your eye, I would go to an opticians to get them checked. There can be many causes for these, some serious some not at all serious. x

I get this on a daily basis..
asked MW today and she said sweeling of hands, Face, feet
high BP and protein in urine wud usually accompany the spots thing if
pre-ecampsia xx

well about 1 1/2 weeks ago i was checked because i was worried about pre eclampsia. but my urine was good and he said my BP was Great ... :)

I already have vision problems and have not been wearing my contacts or glasses... just because i dont feel like it lol. This might be making it worse i suppose

I am seeing spots too. and i have perfect vision.

yeah i have not black or white spots, I have colored spots! stars :) It's fun to be me lol
don't think it's anything, just happens when I turn too quick. My BP is low and urine as fine as well. Something to add to my list why I don't like being pregnant at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->