seeking some reassurance *update with pic* another update pg 3

Congratulations!! Sounds like you're both doing great so far. Keep us updated when you can xx

Big congratulations she looks beautiful you must be one proud mummy xx

Hi! Just wanted to update on my LO!! As you can see my siggy and avatar is the most recent piccie! shes done with the UV lights now and her milk is increased to 3ml hourly im expressing breastmilk for her :) She still has the IV in with sugar water? and is starting anti biotics as her tummy button was looking a bit red so they wanted to knock any type of infection on the head. I got to hold her for ages today and changed her nappy twice! i found it so tricky doing it whilst shes in the incubator and shes so small and wriggly but we got there :rofl: she looks at bewilderd as me at times!!

xxx

I'm so happy for you. She looks beautiful and sounds like she is doing brilliantly!

Oh thats so lovely, she is doing so well! Its the most amazing thing when you can finally hold them :happydance:

I got to hold her for ages today and changed her nappy twice! i found it so tricky doing it whilst shes in the incubator and shes so small and wriggly but we got there :rofl: she looks at bewilderd as me at times!!
xxx
It's really hard isn't it! It always felt to me like when we were doing experiments with tongs and gloves in those plastic fume cabinets at school :rofl:

And of course, I could never get the incubator to a suitable height!

I got to hold her for ages today and changed her nappy twice! i found it so tricky doing it whilst shes in the incubator and shes so small and wriggly but we got there :rofl: she looks at bewilderd as me at times!!
xxx
It's really hard isn't it! It always felt to me like when we were doing experiments with tongs and gloves in those plastic fume cabinets at school :rofl:

And of course, I could never get the incubator to a suitable height!

very! and I am left handed but her head is at my left hand so it feels all wrong to me!! i should be on the other side of the incubator but its against a wall :dohh:

xx

very! and I am left handed but her head is at my left hand so it feels all wrong to me!! i should be on the other side of the incubator but its against a wall :dohh:

xx

That sucks. Have you explained that to them and asked if they can move it?
They're usually very accommodating. Plus, if you hint there is an "'elf and safety" issue with it, they'll have her shifted before you even finish the sentence.

Have you had the explosive poo over the incubator yet?

xx

That sucks. Have you explained that to them and asked if they can move it?
They're usually very accommodating. Plus, if you hint there is an "'elf and safety" issue with it, they'll have her shifted before you even finish the sentence.

NO!!!!!:rofl: shes only just started doing dirty nappies yesterday so iv escaped those ones!! god sounds lovely i cant imagine what that must be like!!

xxx

You too? :rofl: I was lucky, Andrew did it when it was Daddy's turn to change him. All over his hand, over his arm, and up the inside of the incubator.

You too? :rofl: I was lucky, Andrew did it when it was Daddy's turn to change him. All over his hand, over his arm, and up the inside of the incubator.

Lol, it was Daddy's turn with Abby too. I turned round and all I heard was "OH DEAR GOD!" They had to change her incubator :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->