Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Sellers
Coz + Jellytots, very cute things for my little boy thankyouuuu
:hugs:

~KACI~

Fabulous seller!! Brilliant 1st class quality items just like new!!

Also such a sweetie for kindness of popping in a few bits for me :hugs:

Really appreciate this kind hearted girl as she didn't have to do what she did but she done it :flower:

Buyer;

Jelly_tot.
Lovely lady, fast payment and good communication xx

ive bought loads lately and been happy with everything! so let me know if i missed you as im bound too amount ive bought!

pug206chic - had so much patience waiting for payment wen my paypal messed up and then had to resend as it was returned to her as undelivered ! :dohh:

kaci - for the lovely sleepsuit and gorgeous red dress they are perfect and also the cardy!

taperjeangirl - for all the lovely toys she sent me, a couple a while back and a huge load that arrived today! all are in as new condition i couldnt be happier with them, came well packaged and fast even though it was a huge amount!

bexy22- for all the amazing bits she has sent me!

there are loads more but i cant remember them all atm sorry !!!

xx

oh and on a side note i had some concerns re mummi2be.. pm'd me about a pram i was selling never got back to me again.. then asked again about it replied and again no reply??

I lOVe My Bump as a buyer - fast payment lovely to deal with xx

Hexywdancer
Charlie&Bump
Loz
Nifirstimer
Wobbles
MummyBungo

All top sellers much appreciated thank you all xxx

Buyers :-
Georgie90 & Nikkip75 both really friendly ladies , speedy payment thanks girls !

sellers,

hellotasha
kk1981
NIfirstimer
jacqui

all sent lovely items :flower:

buyers

rachyh1990
floralaura

fast payers :flower:

nikkip75 - fast delivery thank you!
kk1981 - GORGEOUS little hat and mittens set i love it! matched the 'coming home dress' and just waiting for the cardi to arrive from another bnb lady xxx

i have sold to so many people i cant name them all but everyone has been fab, i havent had a single prob with any of the transactions so far :)

couple more !

nifirsttimer
hellotasha
lottie_2007
princessellie

all sent me lovely stuff and fast!

xx

Buyer - Chloesmummy - lovely lady , fast payment ! thanks :)

^^Seller kk1981, Thanks hun, fab clothes (and free t) and arrived when you said they would! x

Seller Danimarie just delivered me her quinny buzz its in great condition

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->