Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

To all of my buyers! Brilliant thank you all so much! Also to all the people I've bought from items are lovely :) Honey08 and Georgie xx

Caitlinsmummy, Loz, Honey08 all lovely sellers. Anyone else i have forgotten PM me xxx

anyone whos bought from me lately (toys) all great buyers :thumbup:

Serina - Bought a pram off of her on Monday, got it delivered today, absolutly brilliant, it looks brand new :D
Annnd she kept me informed the whole way. :thumbup:

MrsBop as a seller - fab communication, and just generally lovely :hugs:

Eala - great buyer, a lovely lady! Enjoy the wrap hun!

caitlinsmummy
Arcanegirl

Both fab sellers, thanks Girls..x

honey08 AGAIN!

I rented a Hi Bebe doppler from her and she does an amazing rate and it was here the next day. Cant recommend her enough :D

Charlie&bump and sarah2323 as buyers, great communication and paid straight away. Thanks girls

Jemma_x - As a fab seller.Great communication,fast delivery and item as described.Really pleased,thanks hun :hugs: x

kaylynn040485 and gem81, both great sellers!

lovely items and quick delivery:hugs:

kaylynn040485, plum fairy great buyers georgie90 and fierce angel - great sellers. brought and sold quite a few things and not had any problems so far... xxx

gem81 as a seller - perfect thanks! dd loves it!

Thanks to Danimarie, sorted everything out, what a star x

now the not so good bit, bought something and paid about 3 weeks ago, last weekend given reason item hadn't been posted and accepted that and promised item would be sent straight away... still nothing and my pm's haven't been answered :( What to do now? Really need this item, so do I go to the shop and buy it and hope for a refund or wait?

maybe over a certain amount the seller should provide the buyer with a phone number so this doesnt happen... maybe shes poorly this week hun? id b inclined to wait a few more days xx

maybe over a certain amount the seller should provide the buyer with a phone number so this doesnt happen... maybe shes poorly this week hun? id b inclined to wait a few more days xx

Think that telephone numbers is a very good idea. I don't want to jump on anyone and accuse anyone of anything if there is a genuine reason, so I'll wait a few more days, see what happens ;)

u need to pm wobbs hun as she can help xx

(werent me was it ?4got to post somat ! lol .....no cos ive no PM x )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->