Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

:thumbup:Anna1982 parcel arrived in fantastic condition this morning will deffo be watching her stuff in future

Another one for Anna1982 her stuff was lush!! Thank You! xxx

ive bought from amie-leigh and sam1 and have got no complaints at all :thumbup:

Bought from Floralaura received super fast and in super great condition xx

kimmyjane84
embo216

brilliant buyers and very patient lol
:thumbup:

k4tie fantastic clothes, even tho shes been in hospital her OH has kept me up2date :thumbup: thnx

summerarmahni and nikkip75 both fast delivery, thank you ladies so much :) Caitlin will be so pleased :D xx

Georgie90 as a seller. My item arrived today thanks hun :) (would have texted you but Ive no credit at the moment)Item as described,fab communication ta chick x

Georgie90 as a seller and a buyer... bought some gorgeous things off her and she sent me a free book, also paid promptly for a top she bought off me xxx

sarah as a buyer :) so glad it arrived thanks for being patient!

Kerrie as a buyer and seller! :) still awaiting for top, but no doubt it gorgeous!
x

kayleigh and bump-easy to buy from sent fast received fast and in loooove with it, alot better than i ever imagined!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some fab items from Katieandbump and Honey08 and they were both really fab sellers :thumbup: Excellent items, easy to deal with and items came quickly :D

bought from rachel_c, lovely clothes, nicer than i imagined. sent as soon as payment recieved and i recieved the parcel really quickly :thumbup:

Pinksnowball - Outfit arrived very quicky
Loz - clothes received promptly thanks

xx

Anna1982 as a Seller - Bought a Moses Basket with Stand and a Changing Mat from her - absolutely perfect. She was very patient and helpful, I'd definitely buy from her again. :)

xx

caitlinsmummy, sharpie and dizzy moo, all great buyers :thumbup:

Pinksnowball - brilliant seller :thumbup:

katieandbump - brilliant buyer

both fantastic :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member