Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

xXhayleyXx, dizzyisacow, smartie, Eoz as buyers , all fab x

Ema, Missmurder, honey08, as sellers . Thanks ladies xx

lfernie is a brilliant seller! sent payment for a bag yesterday and received the bag this morning, lovely bag and super dupa speedy! really pleased thanks :thumbup:

kayleighandbump as a seller :flower:

Lulu (cant remember the rest of your name, sorry) as a buyer :flower:

xx

Ok Im never going to remember everyone that i've bought from sold to recently but here goes

Love all items I've got recently and Thank you to everyone for posting so quick and being so lovely!

Loz - All your stuff is absolutely gorgeous :) Got my eye on your ebay items and waiting on two more things coming :rofl:

Caitlinsmummy- As a seller and a buyer :thumbup: Lovely lovely person and loved the boots and am sure I'll love the jeans as well :haha:

KrisKitten - If i was buying off ebay you would get fantastic communication!! Lovely person, lovely items. Let me know when she posted the items and even had a wee note inside saying if there was any problems to let her know etc!

Katieeee - For making me laugh with your incredible sense of humour :rofl:

And everyone else...im terrible and have forgotten who all I've bought off recently

Will update for more soon!

But Thank You ladies! xxx

NIfirsttimmer - great items as always and good communication x

Sweetlullaby as a seller.Lovely item,quick delivery and good communication.Thanks hun x

lfernie and our Jacs, fab sellers xxx

smartie as a seller, recived the vest last week, its gorg.

V xxx

baby.love as seller. Babasling recieved this morning, nice and fresh..plus came nice and quickly. :)

lfernie as a seller :) - items recieved so quickly and am sure the other item will arrive just as quick as well :)

arcanegirl as a seller :) - loved the tops and have jeans to match the jumper :)

Honey08 as a buyer and seller :)

gymfiend as a buyer

Sarah2323 as a buyer - lovely person! :)

Sure there's a few more but I've a head like a sieve :rofl:

buyers

dizzyspells
loz
mummyof2
nikkip75

all brilliant thankyou x

sellers

smartie - fantastically quick!​

Jenny_Wren as a seller lovely item received thank you xxx

Serina27 as a seller --- absolutely gorgeous items and arrived really quickly. Really cheap too, thankyou so much xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->