send love to emmea12uk please

thanks everyone. Tom seems ok at the moment. I decided against taking him to hospital right at the last minute as i wasnt sure what they could do. I thought he would be better in his own bed until morning. I am waking him up hourly to make sure he is rouseable and staying in touch with his neuro team. The hospital is only 10 mins down the road.

Remember if he goes into a very deep sleep it might be hard to wake him hun. Try and keep him at a 15 degree angle or more to keep his shunt draining well - as we said earlier, their soft spots get boggy if they are flat for a long time.

Also remember to keep a check on his eyes - we lay Tegan flat and go behind her, try and get her to move her eyes to look at us and if she can't, PANIC! Lol Also our neuro told us one of the best signs to look for is their eyes don't quite match when theres a problem - one eye will look lazy.

Hope your both ok xXx Thinking of you xXx

Hope you are both ok, thinking of you xxxxxxx

hi and thanks everyone. He seems better today so i guess it is just another bug....you never can tell with these things. I will have to keep an eye on him still to be sure. These things can develope slowly. but thanks everyone!

oh emma so sorry the only night i go to bed early xxx
hope he is ok now xx me and lea no all about shunt problems xxx
he will prob also throw his head around a sign of a headache it looks like they are trying to shake it off if you get me and sickness xx
Hope he is fine xx

Debra

tommy is still poorly - so we are off to the docs at 5:15 tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->