Sending Hugs

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I just wanted to send all of you ladies a *HUG*, I come on here and read and never post. I come here because my Gorgeous friend Andypanda6570 is here and has lost her baby girl at 18wks and I guess I pop in to see how she is going.
I don't know what to say to everyone, other than I have tears streaming down my face and my heart breaks for each and everyone of you and for those who added pics of their little ones, wow what perfect angels they are.

So I am just sending my love, thoughts and plenty of hugs to each and everyone of you. Andrea, my arms are wrapped tight around you everyday and I hope you can feel my love and support always. Love you my dear friend.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i love you so very much my dear friend. I wish you were not so far away from me, i wish I could just hug you and sit someplace quiet and talk with you :cry::cry::cry::cry: You are a world away from me but yet I feel you right next to me. I am so proud to say we have been friends for 6 years. I love you and thank you so very much for posting on here, I miss Ava so much, Bek . I wish with all my heart things were different :cry::cry::cry::cry: Love You XOXOXOXOOXOXOO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for your compassion :hugs: And what a wonderful friend you are to keep checking up on Andrea *now that I know her real name ;) * It makes a world of difference hvaing the right support around you and I know just how much she is hurting but I am sure knowing she has you in her corner to hold her together when she falls means the world to her.... and all of us here cuz we know the kind of support it takes to cope with something of this magnitude. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->