sensitive nipples... (TMI)

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
so, i know a lot of us pregnant girls are having issues with itchy and sore nipples, etc..

but i find mine are very sensitive, and OH has found out, the moment he touches them, i'm quite horny and ready to BD... I've never had this before... just wondering if anyone else is like this since being pregnant?! or am i the only one!? LOL

LOL - I was like that before. :roll: I have been having issues with my nipples though, and one in particular. I actually though it was infected but bought some "Udder Cream" and have been keeping it covered with a bandaid through the day (so it doesn't get stuck on my bra, ouch!) and it seems to be doing the trick.

Udder Cream has lanolin oil in it - a bit messy but works very well!

I freak if anything brushes against mine....it knocks me sick:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I've always been like that anyway and wondered how I'd cope breastfeeding coz of their sensitivity but I managed....3 times:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's quite different once baby is latched on as it doesn't rub or irritate in the same way as them being touched...thank god:dohh:

Mine have become really sensitive but not in a good way. I cant bear them being touched. My OH came up behind me and pinched them the other day and I punched him the face! It was just a natural reaction!

Mine have become really sensitive but not in a good way. I cant bear them being touched. My OH came up behind me and pinched them the other day and I punched him the face! It was just a natural reaction!

oh no..
but that's what i was expecting, sensitive like almost painful type thing.. that's how they were at the very start.. my entire boob hurt. now they're fine and just sensitive in a very different way.

Hahaha my nipples have always been a "hot spot" for me :blush:

They are a lot more sensitive though now that I'm pregnant though I must say! Again first they hurt all the time.. but now they're sensitive in a different way I guess.

I don't let my boyfriend touch them often though because I don't trust them anymore not to do anything gross like leak HAHA.

Oh, and if I wear a shirt with no bra to bed, they ALWAYS leak a bit. :( I guess from fabric rubbing against them?

Mine are super sensitive and NOT In a good way at all!! I can't stand anything or anyone touching them. OH touched them by accident while rubbing my belly the other night and it made them so hard they hurt!! :( It's definiatly a no go zone at the moment lol

Guess I'm happier them being sensitive in a semi-good way... then a painful way!

Yep mine are sensitive in the good way, they were really painful to start with and now if DH touches them thats it, we have to go upstairs :rofl: but now he knows he likes to tease me a lot and knows how to get what he wants :rofl: bless him, take care :hugs: XX

Yep mine are sensitive in the good way, they were really painful to start with and now if DH touches them thats it, we have to go upstairs :rofl: but now he knows he likes to tease me a lot and knows how to get what he wants :rofl: bless him, take care :hugs: XX

God no, makes me cringe just thinking about it:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Don't touch my niffles:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just the last few days my boobs have started itching like mad, like prickly heat and its driving me insane!!!!!!!!! Why is this? xx

Mine are painful when touched, OH found this out the other night after i had got outta the bath and he thought it would be funny to press my nipple like a button!!

I them proceeded to smack him one, it really hurts!! Rest of me boobie is fine, its just the nipple at the mo.

My boobs dont really hurt now (they did in 1st Tri) but have been getting bigger again, and just bloody stupid itching! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->