sensitive nipples

CedarWood

Reaction score
Day after O - is this a good sign or pretty normal?:shrug:
I have wonky hormones - so not sure if a good sign or a normal progesterone effect. It is a new one for me:thumbup:

Not sure I'm afraid hun but didn't wanna read and run. Know last month I had sore nipples for a lot of 2ww but AF still arrived :( sorry don't wanna crush you down as it might be a sign for you! Good luck :dust:

Thanks - for reply:flower:
I think for alot of people it may be normal. I have had hormone problems and wondering, if it is a good bfp sign or a normal TWW thing:shrug:

No worries, are you charting or anything? might be worth noting symptoms down just incase the nasty witch shows, so next month you don't drive yourself crazy and have more of a know whats normal for you! Good luck!

No worries, are you charting or anything? might be worth noting symptoms down just incase the nasty witch shows, so next month you don't drive yourself crazy and have more of a know whats normal for you! Good luck!

I agree with this. I hope you get your :bfp: this month though xxx

Thanks for replies,
I do symptom track and know this is not normal for me - just wondering if it is for most people:shrug:. Could be a bfp sign, in regards that it is unusual for me but could just be my hormones normalizing. Don't worry - I will remember if it is not a bfp and it happens again:flower: I have a daily planner diary :book: where I keep track of cm, O - bding days etc:blush: This has been a few days now - wonder if it will carry on to:witch: or :bfp:

Awww i hope it is good for you. If its an usual sign then i like to think its a positive sign :flower:

To be honest though hun, everyone is so different and their symptoms range so much from nothing to loads, its so hard to say if one sign for one person os good for another.

Obviously you are tracking well so you will see what is different for you. Good luck hun xxxx

I'll 2nd heidi!

Good luck hun, will be interested to see what happens. When you gonna test? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back