Sensor mats

starlight1

Reaction score
i have got the angelcare sensor mat. i was just wondering where you use it? do you put it under the mattress? or under the sheet just it will be hard for the baby to lie on? also i have got a moses basket for downstairs a crib for our room and a cot/bed for the nursery. i will be using the crib and the moses basket at the same timecrib at night and moses basket throught the day. should i take the sensor pad down stairs when it is in the moses basket and then take it upstairs for the crib at night? xxxx

You put the mat under the mattress and yes I believe they can be put under moses basket mattresses too.

Personally I would just leave it under the crib mattress as its when you're asleep that you'll want the peace of mind. Presumably while your baby is in the moses basket downstairs, you'll be awake and can keep tabs on what hes up to. That said, using it in the moses basket will give you extra peace of mind :)

my baby wont be using his crib for a few months as we will have him in the moses ij our room at night. so I'm putting mine in the moses x

Under the mattress :)

And make sure you turn it off before you pick up your baby! Hahaha

I've got the angelcare movement & sound for the crib for bedroom at night.

A few months ago, Argos had the movement only pad on sale half price, so I got that for the moses basket during the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->