Sent for ultrasound @ 38weeks. Should I be worried?

funkadelic

Reaction score
I had an appointment today, and everything went fine I thought (no dilation however :( ) Anyways, she didn't say anything was abnormal but sent me for an ultrasound to check babys position, however we are both very sure he is head down as you can clearly see his little feet all around my ribs. When I got the paperwork she did not check off the fetal position point, but she checked off for a BPP, which I have checked online and only happens when they suspect something is wrong? It also says on my other paperwork (the one I have to carry around, about my appointments, test results, ect) says I am being sent for EFW ultrasound. Why didn't my doctor tell me this? Should I be worried?

My doc did the same thing for me (I will be 37 weeks) and we are both sure baby is head down. I think in my case they just want to check heartbeat and just give me an extra chance to see baby.

My doctor routinely does biophysical profile/ growth ultrasounds in third tri, usually at 32 and 38 weeks. Just call and ask, it's probably routine.

Might wanna check if baby if breech, or just to be sure baby is in the down position

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->