separation anxiety and\or teething and bedtime

Teeny

Reaction score
bedtime has gone down the pooper with my self settler needing me to sit in the room....not touch her, just be there

it's been like this for about 5 days.

she's also cutting her canines and has been very snotty and blocked up

and has been waking early.

and very clingy to me in particular, crying if I leave her with daddy even

just looking or reassurance that its normal and will end as she has been a difficult sleeper and we were only just n track the last few months!

Your LO is only a few weeks older than mine, and we've been going through similar since we moved house 2 months ago. Jack will go to sleep okay (well, most nights) but will wake in the night and need us there so that he can go back to sleep.

Last night he fell asleep at 6pm, woke at 6:45 and screamed blue murder for an hour (I was settling Emma so couldn't stay with him), then slept until 5am.

No advise really, but you're not alone!

Your lo sounds exactly like my lo at that age! It seems to be when seperation anxiety peaked, I couldn't even use the bathroom w/o him freaking out. Now at 18 months he is completely different, he'll happily go with sil or anyone and not even notice or care if I leave! Hang in there it will get better xx

Your lo sounds exactly like my lo at that age! It seems to be when seperation anxiety peaked, I couldn't even use the bathroom w/o him freaking out. Now at 18 months he is completely different, he'll happily go with sil or anyone and not even notice or care if I leave! Hang in there it will get better xx

ah it's great to know! I just get so scared of creating bad habits but when she screams my gut tells me that letting her scream for me and nt respond will make her anxiety worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->