Seperation anxiety

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Jack has started to get really upset when i leave him. Either at grandmas or at nursery.
He started nursery 6 weeks ago, and started off fine, but the last 2 sessions he cried, and went mad went i left him. Hes just done the same now when Grandma has come for him.

He reaches out and screams and cries and i feel this awful guilt. And 2moro is his first day back at nursery after half term and i know its gonna be the same.

With all my recent health troubles, im wondering if its a reflection of that. Ive tried getting in touch with my HV but she hasnt rang back yet.

Any advice?

Sounds like max too ! hes been acting up for about 4 weeks now , I always have to be there for him to see me if not he will fuss and start to panik :( I found that when hes at the nursery the only thing that calmed him down was his blankie that I slept with the night before ..so he can smell me :) and the nursery said that helped a tad.

Sorry I have no advice, Daisy is kind of doing the same thing at the moment, hope you find a way though! :hugs:

Thanks girls.

Weve had a few tears already this morning about going to nursery. So ive had to bribe him with a new computer game. Told him i was going to the shop for it while he was at school, and he could do a lego star wars sticky picture - its half worked. Fingers x'd! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->