Sept 12th - 4dpo.... anyone else? Wanna symptom spot together?

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

We've been trying / ntnp since LO was 4 months old (she'll be 3 next month :dohh: where's time gone lol). Anyhoo, we went on a cruise during fertile time and managed quite a few more bd's then typical :blush: So hoping we have a good chance this cycle.

I'm roughly 4dpo today (wasn't testing during but based on phsyical signs) but could be 5dpo.

I'm an avid early tester and symptom spotter :blush: so anyone wanna wait with me?

So far: (I'll keep this updated, in hopes that I get a BFP and it will help my fellow BnB symptom spotters in the future :friends:)
1-3dpo increased CM
4dpo increased CM, really bad heartburn after eating a hamburger (not typical) and sore boobs.
5dpo increased CM, side boob pain, gassy, vv mild cramping/tugging, stuff nose, super tired
6dpo - vv mild tugging/cramping, stuffy nose, increased creamy cm (tmi, like tons this morning. :shock:)

We'll see :coffee:

5dpo (possibly 6dpo) today. Still early so nothing to report other than continued increase in cm and I've had off and on side boob pain. (that's pretty typical post O though.) and gassy :blush: :haha:

:coffee:

Sunday (sept 11) 1DPO??
had pain on my right side (twinges really) where my ovary is thinking it's the release of the egg. Also lots of twinges and soreness on the left side but I know it's not that since I had that side removed when I was 15. Probably sore from all the BD work out I got >.<

Monday (sept. 12) 2 DPO??
still slight pain and twinges, also uterus cramping and moving around weirdly (that's new) and had a bit of *ahem* diarrhea. Which is VERY unusual for me since in the past I can get blocked easily. High temp at night nothing much other than that.

Tuesday (sept. 13) 3 DPO??
full heavier feeling breast with very slight tenderness (so slight) and still the uterus weirdness and slight cramping. However had a random fits of sneezing and runny nose. Thinking of chalking it up to allergies due to all the dust around the house, but I've been in bed so far today. Also really thirsty all day, like thinking of just having one of those big gulps even though I have to pee like crazy.

CM has been pretty much non existent except for like "cleaning out" after BD for a few days. I'll try and watch it more now but that's all i got to comment on now.

Probably at day 10-12 if I get any obvious symptoms otherwise if I miss AF day at 26 sept. then definitely then. You?

got something to add, been having sticky yellowish/brown colored CM only a little and it's thick almost like glue. Ideas?

I'm an early tester (can't help myself lol) so I'll be testing starting tomorrow. (I got my BFP with my daughter at 8dpo and a super squinter at 7dpo so I tend to start around 7dpo.

Symptoms today (so far, still early morning)
6dpo - tired, stuffy nose, some tugging, very very mild cramps, lots of creamy cm.

got something to add, been having sticky yellowish/brown colored CM only a little and it's thick almost like glue. Ideas?

If it's got a bit of brown it could either be left over from ovulation or it could be implantation (but I think you may be a touch early for that). If it's out of the norm for you at the point in your cycle, it could be a great sign!

Yeah totally out of normal, and I'm a bit worried I am not having alot of "creamy CM" like others are having. However it does feel like war in my abdominal area. That's great your able to find out so early! I only have one ovary and I have low levels to boot so I probably won't know till much much later. Only thing different today was like acidic build up in my throat when I woke up this morning. Like I almost threw up but I never do, never did when I was previously pregnant(blessing I guess.) But it could just be bad indigestion...I don't know anymore it's still too early I guess to really get anything like that being only 4-5 DPO so I'm exasperating myself with over analyzing.

I totally over analyze too lol I've head bad heartburn since Ovulation day. I can't actually chalk it up to pregnancy but it's odd since I'm not eating super acidic foods or anything :shrug:
Yea it was awesome to find out so early with my first. I just have to remind myself that it isn't "typical" to find out so early so I don't get my hopes dashed when I don't have an early bfp next time, ya know.

Yeah my last 2 chemical pregnancies I had faint positives but then had like AF the next day or later that day. Then again I usually waited till 7 days after AF due. So I'm envious for your early signs. But man my nips are pretty sensitive today, but it might be all in my head.

Yea with my chemicals, I got faint lines for a day or two then AF would start and it would be awful. :(

I struggle with trying to decipher if my symptoms are in my head or not haha
We've been trying for 2.5 years (trying and ntnp the whole time) so it's hard to get my hopes up either way.

I feel ya it's kinda where we are at. It's so hard not to get your hopes up. on a side note...took a shower and I had to shield my nipples from the water it was hurting them when it was touching. That's a bit weird I didn't think they were that sensitive.

Also are you still just spotting? it might not be AF just it's so close you might be spotting a bit. It might stick and you might want to hit up the doctor if it doesn't get too much thicker. I've heard of women being pregnant and having small periodish flow for a few days and still being pregnant. But if it gets heavy I think you'd be out.

I feel ya it's kinda where we are at. It's so hard not to get your hopes up. on a side note...took a shower and I had to shield my nipples from the water it was hurting them when it was touching. That's a bit weird I didn't think they were that sensitive.

Could definitely be a good sign. :thumbup:

I've actually been having baby/birth related dreams for the last week. But then this morning after my husband's alarm woke me up, and I managed to fall back to sleep for a few minutes before my own alarm, I had a dream that I was bleeding. Totally bummed me out til I woke up and realized it wasn't true! So FX AF stays far far away (for both of us!)

How long have you been trying?

Well not so much as "Trying" I mean I want to but husband wanted to wait till he got me on his medical coverage. Yet we go balls to the wall and this time on an O day(s). So I guess we are trying?? we've been together for year and some and had 2 chemical MCs already so I know it's possible to get pregnant...staying that way seems to be the issue.

I lol'd at balls to the wall :haha:

Well if it helps, I had 2 confirmed chemicals (and one suspected) and then got pregnant with my daughter!

I'll definitely test tomorrow :haha:

I'm actually going out now, on my lunch break, to buy some wal-mart cheapies so I'm ready to go tomorrow (those are the ones that gave me a squinter line at 7dpo and a fab line at only 8dpo!).

I have no shame :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->