September 2012 due dates :)

lollypops

DD Emma, awaiting no.2 x
Reaction score
Im excited now im moving onto second trimester :happydance:, hi eveyone :baby: brain is all I have at the moment going for my 20 week scan in may, cant wait, I have a 5 yr old daughter already who is just as excited as me, lv to uz all and to bumps, looking forward to chatting with you all xx:flower:

Me too! Sept 18 (but my doc refuses to change from Sept 20)

Sept 30th, but ive now also heard Oct 2nd and Sept 28th... So I'm sticking in between. (what i was told originally)

I just had my first scan today. everything's all good and I'm due September 26th :D so unbelievably happy and much more relaxed now we've seen our little bean

I'm September 26/27 the Dr can't seem to make up his mind x

I'm 22nd as well :)

And me!!

How are you girls feeling? I'm starting to get my energy back a little and the nausea is slowly disappearing!

Still getting quite bad waves of nausea :( Still fatigued but I am getting out and about a bit more these days so I must be gaining some sort of energy lol.

Have you started showing yet?

September 12th! My ticker is one day out but I can't be arsed to change it!

I'm 22nd as well :)

And me!!

How are you girls feeling? I'm starting to get my energy back a little and the nausea is slowly disappearing!

Still getting quite bad waves of nausea :( Still fatigued but I am getting out and about a bit more these days so I must be gaining some sort of energy lol.

Have you started showing yet?

Yeah I think so.. at first I thought it was still my 'bloat bump' but there's definitely a little something there now!

I finally told work yesterday, my boss was really pleased for us.

Is thus your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->