September 2012 due dates :)

I'm 22nd as well :)

And me!!

How are you girls feeling? I'm starting to get my energy back a little and the nausea is slowly disappearing!

Still getting quite bad waves of nausea :( Still fatigued but I am getting out and about a bit more these days so I must be gaining some sort of energy lol.

Have you started showing yet?

Yeah I think so.. at first I thought it was still my 'bloat bump' but there's definitely a little something there now!

I finally told work yesterday, my boss was really pleased for us.

Is thus your first?

Yeah :) No bump yet but my pants definitely don't fit me anymore lol. I now wear jeans with the buttons and zipper undone and dresses lol. Can't wait to start showing :)

Yeah first for me too :)

I'm the same,I have to leave the top button open on my jeans!

I'm actually huge :/ this is my 2nd and got quite big quickly with my DD so wasn't surprised this time lol x

Due 11th September...

I have quite a bump now, and feeling kicks!

And me!!

How are you girls feeling? I'm starting to get my energy back a little and the nausea is slowly disappearing!

Still getting quite bad waves of nausea :( Still fatigued but I am getting out and about a bit more these days so I must be gaining some sort of energy lol.

Yeah I think so.. at first I thought it was still my 'bloat bump' but there's definitely a little something there now!

Is thus your first?

Yeah :) No bump yet but my pants definitely don't fit me anymore lol. I now wear jeans with the buttons and zipper undone and dresses lol. Can't wait to start showing :)

I'm Sep 22nd too!!! : )

And me!!

Is thus your first?

Woohoo! Looks like there's quite a few of us!! :)

And me!!

Is thus your first?

I know!! I wonder how many of us give birth even close to the 22nd though!! Lol

And me!!

Is thus your first?

LOL I know! I think I'll be over.. my EDD based on LMP was 26th Sept which i think it close to accurate I OV'd CD14! I measured bigged at my 12 week scan so they moved me to 22nd Sept!

I just know that we conceived on new years day! So I think the 22nd is about right! But who knows, knowing my luck the baby will be really late lol!!

I'm another one due on September 22! I'm having a little girl.

Hi everyone I am also due in September on the 5th :)

I'm due the 4th. (Just in case anyone's still looking at this topic. =P)

And me!!

Is thus your first?

I know it will b surprising if any of us have our babys on the 22nd x

Seems like alot of us where very active over xmas and new yr! Lol

Seems like alot of us where very active over xmas and new yr! Lol

LOL yep!

How are you all feeling? I'm feeling kicks now finally (have an anterior placenta) which is lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->