September 22nd due date?

L

Lil_Moma

if your due september 22 please let me know I am desprete for a due date buddy :) need someone to compare notes with everyone with babys cant remember exactly how they felt and I feel bad but Im very aprehensive about the whole thing, Im happy, excited, but scared and I know my OH is scared to as we've lost some in the past but other than that I just want someone at the same stage as me to help reasure me help please? :baby:

I'm due Sept 23. This is my first pregnancy and I am feeling nervous about it (especially the next few weeks). But I'm sure we'll both be fine. I don't know how much reassurance I can be (I go from confident to nervous all the time) but if you want to talk, I'm around.

One day later this isnt my first pregnancy my first ended at 22 weeks partly why I'm so stressed but I'm always here to talk as well these two pregnancy couldn't be any more different

Hi :) found out yesterday that I'M roughly 5 weeks and 3 days so my due date is estimated for 25th Sept! So nervous and excited as this is my first pregnancy. Cant wait till my little bump starts growing :)

Hi :) found out yesterday that I'M roughly 5 weeks and 3 days so my due date is estimated for 25th Sept! So nervous and excited as this is my first pregnancy. Cant wait till my little bump starts growing :)

congrats! :happydance:
I already have a hard time fitting in my pants, and sometimes I find that annoying, but I can't wait to have a real baby bump.

Due sept 22 according to my last period but don't quite understand how it's possible seeing as my husband was in the hospitals with a blood disease around the holidays. Going for a sonogram Feb 3!! I can't wait this is our first baby so I'm not the only one with a seemingly chubby belly this early?? I thought I would stay flat bellied for atleast 2 months. Bad headaches, anyone else?!? So glad to meet a peer group!!:thumbup:

Due sept 22 according to my last period but don't quite understand how it's possible seeing as my husband was in the hospitals with a blood disease around the holidays. Going for a sonogram Feb 3!! I can't wait this is our first baby so I'm not the only one with a seemingly chubby belly this early?? I thought I would stay flat bellied for atleast 2 months. Bad headaches, anyone else?!? So glad to meet a peer group!!:thumbup:

Possible longer cycle than usual possible late ovulation depending on if you used ovulation prediction kit or not may also be sperm can life for 7 days max. Call sorry the slightly larger belly may be closed by water bloating which is what the doctor thinks mine is because you're in taking of more fluid now, your belly can start looking bloated. Helped this helped.

Hey Ladies,
Can i join in? My due date is Sept 21 and this is my first as well...
i def kno what you guys mean about the bloating cuz my gut is soo bloated ALL the time!:sad2:

@lil mama It did help, nice to know I'm not the only one! we didn't use an ovulation tracker I have a fertility app on my iPhone and I looked at it the day after we tried it just so happened we tried on my most fertile day, which means baby is meant to be!! Very tired and feel sick all day :( welcome Lately

Welcome lately and carzelle I know exactly what you mean by feeling sick 1 o'clock this morning and I woke up my other half because I'm in the bathroom floor crying my eyes out I just felt so sick and yucky and I couldn't breathe through it all… I was gonna pass out needless to say my other half is not very happy with how he found me and I was put straight in the shower.

Sorry my love but thank you for that <3

I'm due 20th September, feel free to add me would love some bump buddies.
Sorry to hear about your loss I miscarried last year so really worried at the minute, had a private scan at 7+6 and heartbeat was there and strong just hoping my baby's still ok :) look forward to speaking to you all x

I'm due 20th September, feel free to add me would love some bump buddies.
Sorry to hear about your loss I miscarried last year so really worried at the minute, had a private scan at 7+6 and heartbeat was there and strong just hoping my baby's still ok :) look forward to speaking to you all x

And good luck in tour pregnancies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->