September 24th....

Hey hun, its September 24th (over here it is). This is the day that your beautiful little girl was supposed to enter the world alive and happy. Unfortuntely something went wrong and we may never know what happened. :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your husband today. Please take the time to do something special for yourselves. Take the time to be happy for the time you had your baby girl with you. :hugs:

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
~author unknown

DSCF1533.jpg

I am so sorry!!!:hugs::hugs: I cannot seem to hold it together on the most trivial of occasions now! I have found holding back the tears far worse though and if i need to cry, i just simply cry! I don't think there is a better cause for tears than this.

May your darling babies rest in peace and have God watch over them!

Last week, a week after i lost my darling Leonara at 16 weeks i went to a service, lit a candle, wrote in a memorial book and also bought a rosary with her birthstone of! It didn't fix anything, but simple honoured her which she well and truly diserves. She was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me:kiss: The rosary.......its nice to have a symbol of her and I.

We all must do something in our own ways

Love to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'll be thinking of you, hubby and your precious Maya today, take care xxx

Thank you :cry: I am at work so maybe when I get off we will do something..I Miss Her

Thinking of you today :hug: I hope it passes as easily as it can for you.

Thanks xo...The day was just Horrible all around but I made it and I cant wait to TTC :) Praying for that Rainbow Baby!!!

Thanks xo...The day was just Horrible all around but I made it and I cant wait to TTC :) Praying for that Rainbow Baby!!!

glad you made it through. I hope Maya sends you a rainbow soon xxx

I'm sorry the day was horrible. :hugs: There really isnt a way to make a due date a "good" day.

I know...I am still Thankful and I know one day I will get to see my Baby Doll again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->