September babies 2010 - Young mothers? - messenger buddy!

Yazz_n_bump

Me, Fiancé & Jack! :)
Reaction score
:happydance: Looking for other young mothers (I'm 18) who are due in September 2010 who are up for comparing symptoms etc. on messenger! :hugs:

I just found out I was pregnant three weeks ago. I am 8 weeks and 3 days!! I am so excited. I went to the doctor yesterday and and had an internal ultrasound. I saw my baby for the first time!!! Even though it was a little blog, I heard the heart beating!!! Words can't express how happy I am. This will be my first child. I'm due Sept. 19, 2010.

Heeey, im expecting in September and also going to be a young mother, im younger than you but would be happy to talk to you and compare symptoms on messenger etc! exciting stuff :happydance: xx

HI :) wow! there is alot of mom's due in sept.

Im not a young mom but with my 1st (i was 16)....... I just found out in Jan that im expecting but i havent told my husband yet lol

I'm going to be 18 when bubba is born on 20th sept!!

hi im 19 and im expecting due 9/11 id love to talk :happydance:

Hello,

I am studying developmental Psychology at UCL and the Anna Freud Centre in Hampstead. My MSc includes the search for a mother which is expecting between september and december 2010. This is a part of our observation module which comprises to observe a mother and child for 1 hour per week, for a period of 6-9 months.
This opportunity would provide me with invaluable experience to learn more about child development, and acquaint me with first hand with the growth and changes that occur in a baby.
I would be forever thankful if you could help me and perhaps distribute my attached poster. If you know somebody, please do not hesitate to give them my email address or call the following number at the Anna Freud Centre directly (020/77942313 - with the reference: Daniel Friderichs).

many many thanks

Daniel Friderichs, London

Hiya Girls

Im new to BnB im 19 and due my second lil bundle of joy O6.O9.10 very excited too meet this LO as I already have a 14month old son who is my whole world atm and expecting a beautiful baby girl this time :kiss:
Am 36+5 so not long too go now whoop whoop!!

Hey, I'm 19 and due on the 17th September...can't wait to meet my lil boy :) and it's so close now too! :D

I just turned 15 in July and I'm due September 11th :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->