September Sweet Peas

LockandKey

Reaction score
Just curious as to how many ladies are due in September?

I've not yet received my official due date, but based on my last AF, I'm due around September 10th

For me, this will be baby #3, already have one boy and one girl, and planning on finding out this time as well!

*~September Sweet Peas~*

September 1st- choc: 2nd baby

September 3rd- NinjaPanda: 1st baby
-aries_22043: 1st baby
-Felicia_D: 3rd baby
-spicyorange: 1st baby

September 4th- ellahopesky:
-caseita: 2nd baby

September 5th- xLaura: 2nd baby
-cherrished: 2nd baby
-Mrsgoodhart: 2nd baby

September 7th- venapols: 2nd baby
CJHanson: 3rd baby

September 8th- maryanne1987: 2nd baby

September 9th- Leafy: 2nd baby
-bighouse: 1st baby

September 10th- Tink_: 1st baby
-Leggiero: 1st baby
-Spunky84: 2nd baby

September 13th- stephaniexx: 4th baby

September 14th- Aniri83: 1st baby

September 15th- Tristansmom: 2nd baby
-anabellaw: 4th baby

Angels Remembered
LockandKey- 1/9/15 :angel:

My little jellybean is due 8th! It will be my second. So excited it's unreal! We are planning on staying team yellow this time though. Can't wait for the big suprise.

Current EDD is Sept 15, first u/s will be first week of February so I suppose that could always change...!

Based on my dates should be due on the 9th Sep.

We already have a girl, which we had a gender scan to find out :) Im not sure about finding out this time, would be nice to have a surprise I think :D

My due state is September 9th. This is our 1st and we are soooooo excited.

My first official doctors appointment is Friday but based on lmp and opk detected o date, I'd be due September 3rd. It's our first and we are sooooo excited!!! :happydance:

hello ladies :wave: how is everyone feeling? Seems like we are all early on and close together. So far I really don't have many symptoms other than fatigue, cramping, and breast tenderness. No MS yet, which worries me a bit. It's so easy to worry in the early days. My first appointment is the 26th of Jan, seems so far away! I forgot how slow moving first tri is, a lot of waiting around.

Anyway, I am going to put all our names on the first page with EDD, so if it changes, just let me know and I will update :flower:

I'm due 5th sep with my second! I found out last time but I think I'm going for the suprise this time ... If I can wait that long lol.

I'm due September 13th according to my last AF but I think it'll change to the 12th when I go for my scan by O dates. We have three girls and we found out the sex with all of them and will again - I am a planner and couldn't stand not to know lol.

First MW appointment on the 20th January and I already have my maternity notes and have filled out what I can :haha: I love having my notes it makes it feel more real!

We are going for the surprise this time too - I didn't want to find out last time, but my ex insisted - promised he'd keep it to himself, not tell me or anyone else, and then of course blabbed to everyone ever, including me. (There's a reason he's my ex!)

My oh wants to find out but I just think a surprise would be amazing. I'm slowly managing to get him round to my way of thinking. The hard part will be when the sonographer asks do you want to know the sex. Wonder if my willpower will hold out! Lol

We plan on finding out! We have a perfect baby room in our new house.... But it's pink so we are kind of hoping for a girl (it's too adorable to have to paint! Lol) but we will be overjoyed regardless as long as it is healthy!

I've made some updates! For a few of you I wasn't sure what # baby this was for you, if you don't mind sharing, I can update that for you!

I'm due September 1st, this is my second baby. We went for the surprise last time but this time I want to find out whether it's blue or pink!

Hello everyone,
Could I join your list. My EDD is Sept 3. This is my first pregnancy. Excited and nervous at the same time. Looking forward to the next happy and healthy 9 months with all moms here

I don't have an official EDD yet, but based on lmp Sept 8, but Sept 10 if adjusted for cycle days.

I should have a better idea on the 27th, and then an even better idea once we have the dating scan.

Of course :flower: I've added you to the first page!

So had created this before I realized there was already a group in the "Pregnancies Groups" section by the same name, haha ooops :blush:

so I suppose when we all move over to 2nd tri I will just post a new thread with the same name if you'd all like to keep this going!

My little bean is due 5th September, this is my #2 I have my first u/s on 27th jan, congratulations everyone :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->