September Sweet Peas

Props to those who are waiting until baby is born to find out! I don't have that kind of willpower.

We found out with DD, but we did a reveal party and actually found out with the rest of our family.

We're going to find out with this one just so we can plan. We have all girl clothes, so if we have a boy, we really need time to slowly buy clothes as we can't afford to buy a ton at once.

Of course :flower: I've added you to the first page!

So had created this before I realized there was already a group in the "Pregnancies Groups" section by the same name, haha ooops :blush:

so I suppose when we all move over to 2nd tri I will just post a new thread with the same name if you'd all like to keep this going!

That would be great! It's nice to be able to talk to others at the same spot in pregnancy!

nope, I can't wait either. I had decided in my 2nd pregnancy with DS that we would be team yellow, and the night before the gender scan I broke down and said I wanted to know so I can properly prepare, paint the nursery accordingly, and buy gender specific clothing. Even though we have mostly everything, I'd still like to find out, mainly because I'm so impatient, and the wait will drive me nuts, I am the type of person who would lose sleep over not knowing :haha:

nope, I can't wait either. I had decided in my 2nd pregnancy with DS that we would be team yellow, and the night before the gender scan I broke down and said I wanted to know so I can properly prepare, paint the nursery accordingly, and buy gender specific clothing. Even though we have mostly everything, I'd still like to find out, mainly because I'm so impatient, and the wait will drive me nuts, I am the type of person who would lose sleep over not knowing :haha:

You have just described me :haha: I would go nuts too lol!

Baby number 4 here due 15th sept by ovulation chart xx

I'm gonna save the money I would normally spend on baby clothes and then splurge once lo arrives. Just gonna buy some neutral stuff for the first few weeks. Saying this I'm probably gonna crack at the 20 week scan lol.

im due 7th september with number 2 :)

im staying team purple again like I did last time and OH is laid back about most things... he 'feels' its a boy and the chinese prediction say boy too but guess well just wait 9 months and find out

Hello all, can I join? :flower: Based on LMP I am due on Sep. 4th! This will be my second. I don't really have any symptoms yet except the fatigue, breast tenderness and cramps... I've spotted a little which sucks but I did with my first as well so I'm trying not to freak out!

I will be calling on Monday for an apt to check things out... My insurance is changing on Sunday and I can't get a referal with my current insurance before then!! Ugh!

I'm due Sept 13th with baby no 1 although baby is a rainbow baby <3

I plan on finding out the sex when we get to that point because feel like there are going to be so many surprises in store for us anyway, it will be nice to know one bit and then we can be a bit more decisive on bits and pieces. Plus, I'm super impatient and don't think I'd have the willpower to wait!

Hey ladies! I'm due with my 3rd on September 7! I have had a little bit of nausea but that's about all. My first appt. Is February 2... it feels like it'll never get here!

I was contemplating with the idea of surprise gender, but knowing that I will crack way before that, so no. Symptom wise, sore breast, fatique, occasionally wave of morning sickness but so far not too bad, cramping very easy and more than before. I will have my first ultratsound this coming Thursday, which feel like 2 eternity days away.

I know a lot of ladies get early ultrasounds, I'm not even sure if I will get my first until 12 weeks, which seems like forever!

Even though it's still very early and feels like I have all the time in the world, I have already started to obsess over names, nursery ideas, and what needs to be done. Heheh, I'm super organized.

I haven't the slightest clue for girl names, and the only boy name I like right now is Finley Patrick

Hi girls, can I join? Based on my last AF dates, I should be due on September 10, same as Tink and LockandKey. This will be our first!

I still don't have a midwife picked out which is making me a bit nervous. I'll be calling around this weekend and hopefully have an appointment scheduled soon enough.

Based on LMP Im due Sept 3 with baby #3. I have one of each already as well.

I'm waiting for my date to be confirmed but I think it's 3rd

I was contemplating with the idea of surprise gender, but knowing that I will crack way before that, so no. Symptom wise, sore breast, fatique, occasionally wave of morning sickness but so far not too bad, cramping very easy and more than before. I will have my first ultratsound this coming Thursday, which feel like 2 eternity days away.

Good luck with your ultrasound! I loved our previous ultrasounds, but it never failed that the time leading up to it dragged so horribly. With DD we had our first scan at the beginning of February and our anatomy scan was set for the end of March. Those were seriously the longest 2 months of my life.

Hopefully the today will go by quick enough!

I know a lot of ladies get early ultrasounds, I'm not even sure if I will get my first until 12 weeks, which seems like forever!

Even though it's still very early and feels like I have all the time in the world, I have already started to obsess over names, nursery ideas, and what needs to be done. Heheh, I'm super organized.

I haven't the slightest clue for girl names, and the only boy name I like right now is Finley Patrick

I had my first one with DD at 11+6, but that was only because they forgot to schedule it lol while I was anxious to get the ultrasound, I was kind of glad because I got to see something more than a bean!

It's funny because I'm opposite with names. I feel like I can't think of any boy name, but I have so many girl names that I can't make up my mind. Actually, I have on in mind that I mentioned to DH months ago, but he rejected it so hard and fast. I may suggest it again though :p

______

So, I guess I'm Sept 10 instead of 8th. I got my proof of pregnancy from my dr's office and based on the info I gave them, they put me down as Sept 10 which is also my SIL's birthday.

I don't see it changing from here on out. They only way they change it is if the scan is a week or more off in either direction.

No symptoms. Aside from crying. I was hysterical yesterday on my to class over absolutely nothing. It got so ridiculous that I started laughing, so I was laughing and crying at the same time. By the time it all stopped, I was exhausted from it.

I think my boobs might feel a little fuller. Not sure though.

I feel a little bloated after I eat. Mostly yesterday, someone today.

I started to panic yesterday thinking something's going to go wrong. I hate this part! I hate this feeling. And then you think it'll go away after such and such a time, but for me with DD, it never did, so I can't imagine it'll be any different this time except maybe that I'll have a little more distraction. I can't afford to buy a bunch of tests, but all I want to do pee on sticks! :nope:

unfortunately my pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, so if one of you ladies would like to take over for me, feel free to

unfortunately my pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, so if one of you ladies would like to take over for me, feel free to

I'm so sorry to hear, l&k..... Unfortunately I am experiencing some complications too.... Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->