September Testers - Over 35

bloody hell! she's in! :witch: i'm yet another one to fall to the curse of september.

good luck remaining testers. x

:hugs::hugs:Suma. Can I ask, why do you have a dead mosquito in your avatar???

Dmom/crystal - I was going for 48 hours coming up to O day, then 24 hours. That's what SMEP is, isn't it? I thought it couldn't hurt...

Sumat - :hugs::hugs: hun sorry the ole bag got you. here's to October:hugs::hugs:

Jodes - Any news on testing today?

Dont know how accurate my temps are this month. I have not been getting 3 hours of solid sleep at any one time so they are all over the place. Hoping they will still pinpoint O though. :)

A question for you Wendyk07, if you know the answer?

I rarely get past 0300hrs without waking up for the loo.......anytime from then until I get up at 0730hrs. I still temp at 0730hrs when the alarm goes off but I may or may not have had 3 hours sleep. See because I always temp at the same time with or without the 3 hours, will it make much difference???

:dohh: i don't bleedin know lol

I'm not the person to ask hun. I'm still trying to get to grips with it myself. I havent been getting 3 hours solid sleep at all and just been recording the temo at the usual time. My chart does look a bit erratic though compared to last month.

Dmom, NS along with some of the girls that have been charting a while are the experts hun. Am sure one of them will be able to help. :hugs:

https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Use this adjuster for the temp taken after you get three hours of sleep, for the rest of this cycle.

You can decide if you want to switch times or continue to adjust if/when you start the next cycle.

Fx'd!

Hi Wendy, well the :witch: finally got me - sorry to end the month on a negative note! Still, it was a good month for :bfp:s - congrats all around and :dust: to the rest of us :hugs:

Hi Wendy, well the :witch: finally got me - sorry to end the month on a negative note! Still, it was a good month for :bfp:s - congrats all around and :dust: to the rest of us :hugs:

I'm so sorry the witch caught you Hun, I had everything crossed for you.

:hugs:

I received a BFN this month, so I decided I might improve my chances by losing 30 pounds, changing to a healthier diet, and exercising more. Would like to know if there are any supplements that I can take that may help? I will take a break to accomplish these goals before trying again.

:hugs::hugs:Suma. Can I ask, why do you have a dead mosquito in your avatar???

Dmom/crystal - I was going for 48 hours coming up to O day, then 24 hours. That's what SMEP is, isn't it? I thought it couldn't hurt...

just was in a silly mood the other day and had had a sleepless night the night before with mosquitoes. :wacko:

August Stats:

Testers: 67
Results: 51

Excluding the unknowns

Witch - 74.5%
BFP - 25.5%

Including the unknowns

Witch - 56.7%
BFP - 19.4%
Unknown - 23.9%

Sorry I didn't update but got AF on the 24th and am now on to October! Congrats to all the :bfp:'s and :dust: to everyone!

I received a BFN this month, so I decided I might improve my chances by losing 30 pounds, changing to a healthier diet, and exercising more. Would like to know if there are any supplements that I can take that may help? I will take a break to accomplish these goals before trying again.

what supplements are you referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"