September Testers - Over 35

Wendy, CD10 already!

Hi hun,

Its flown in. Probably because things have been so hectic here. DH still not up to :sex: i dont think and i should O in the next few days. Am gonna need a miracle. lol he says he is going to work tomorrow so he must be feeling a little better. Theres always tomorrow. :wacko:

Hows you? Havent caught up with all the threads yet. Did you get a + OPK?

Dont know how accurate my temps are this month. I have not been getting 3 hours of solid sleep at any one time so they are all over the place. Hoping they will still pinpoint O though. :)

Dont know how accurate my temps are this month. I have not been getting 3 hours of solid sleep at any one time so they are all over the place. Hoping they will still pinpoint O though. :)

A question for you Wendyk07, if you know the answer?

I rarely get past 0300hrs without waking up for the loo.......anytime from then until I get up at 0730hrs. I still temp at 0730hrs when the alarm goes off but I may or may not have had 3 hours sleep. See because I always temp at the same time with or without the 3 hours, will it make much difference???

:dohh: i don't bleedin know lol

Wendy, CD10 already!

Hi hun,

Its flown in. Probably because things have been so hectic here. DH still not up to :sex: i dont think and i should O in the next few days. Am gonna need a miracle. lol he says he is going to work tomorrow so he must be feeling a little better. Theres always tomorrow. :wacko:

Positive OPK and temp drop today! :hugs:

Wendy, CD10 already!

Hi hun,

Positive OPK and temp drop today! :hugs:

Are you going to stick to the plan or go every night?

Am I supposed to do it again tomorrow night or wait?

I really think I'll have some sort of temp rise in the morning.

Ok. I think PP probably hates me now....:haha:

Have you heard from DD?

I haven't told him yet that you were in charge of his sex life.....:haha:

I talked to DD for a few this morning and she seemed ok; sounds like SD is feeding her more than toast this time...it's a start.:growlmad:

I like the every 48 hours plan..but I have problems sticking to it, once I get +OPK I panic and go for the every 24 hours. I can see where it helps leading up to O because it helps keep everything replenished. Once there's a +OPK isn't better to DTD, and then do it every 24 hours? I always think the day I skip will be the day the egg releases and if I don't have a great enviroment for swimmers to live then they'll have all died and I'll have nothing there for the egg. Then again..my ideas haven't gotten me far in the past with TTC:rofl::rofl:

I like the every 48 hours plan..but I have problems sticking to it, once I get +OPK I panic and go for the every 24 hours. I can see where it helps leading up to O because it helps keep everything replenished. Once there's a +OPK isn't better to DTD, and then do it every 24 hours? I always think the day I skip will be the day the egg releases and if I don't have a great enviroment for swimmers to live then they'll have all died and I'll have nothing there for the egg. Then again..my ideas haven't gotten me far in the past with TTC:rofl::rofl:

See...you understand! :hugs::haha:

I fear there is nothing left in there but dead jizz!

Yes...preseed, lol.:haha:

Its my OCD:blush: I'm convinced DH has the dumbest swimmers on earth and they're just too dumb to find their way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->