Serious period like pains for 2 days solid...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Ok here's the background

Come off pill 30th Dec..
Bleed 3rd Jan..
Positive ovulation test on 18th
Period due around 31st Jan...

Last 2-3 days, serious period like cramps, surely she isn't coming a week early??

Did a test and it was negative...

Why so much pain :(

hey love.. koz u have had this period like pains 4, 2 days, a think a trip to ur GP would be the best way to know what is going on, n why u are having these pains!! maybe request an ultrasound 2 b done koz pain for that long really isnt normal, if it was mild pain then it would be alright to just wait it out! all tha best n gluck xoxo babydust** xoxo

Hi Glong :flower:

I am in the exact same situation, today is cd30 (I usually have 35 day cycles so due on 30th) However this month ovulated on CD15, for the past week I have had period cramps, along with the bloat, spot breakout, backache, I never have PMS symptoms over a week before its due, Tested on 11dpo,12dpo,15dpo and all BFN

Im sure my body is playing tricks on me, would rather the :witch: to show her face now so i can move on!

Hi Glong :flower:

I am in the exact same situation, today is cd30 (I usually have 35 day cycles so due on 30th) However this month ovulated on CD15, for the past week I have had period cramps, along with the bloat, spot breakout, backache, I never have PMS symptoms over a week before its due, Tested on 11dpo,12dpo,15dpo and all BFN

Im sure my body is playing tricks on me, would rather the :witch: to show her face now so i can move on!

Hey I'm due 30/31st. I'm all spotty today too and I never get spots, least if I do its one huge one but I've got lots of little ones.

I am also going to the loo soooo much. So I'm wondering if maybe my pains have been a water infection??

Yeah I am the same, usually get one or two once AF arrive, not loads beforehand.
I did an opk before to rule out late ovulation because I still have the CM that i never get just before AF but that was negative, still got the AF bloat but not any cramps anymore, not a clue whats happening.

Possibly but usually you can tell if its a water infection, hopefully its a good sign for you and your BFP is only a few days away, have you taken any tests?

I have but they haven't been like this, and period pain hasn't been this long without a period so I have no idea idea.

Yes I did one today, negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->