Seriously? Am I the only person who doesn't enjoy pregnancy?

sammie13s

Reaction score
The illness, the feeling rubbish, the tiredness, the anxiety my god the list could go on and on :( The only enjoyable time for me is when my baby is here and the pregnancy is over... Feeling very poorly and fed up :(

Aww I understand how you feel!!!! I feel rubbish sometimes too...
I have nothing to say except to put ur feet up & relax! Hope u feel better xox

I was tired and sickly till 16 weeks. I hated the first 3 months. I felt low. Felt everyone was enjoying summer but me. I was hot. Did not want to clean. I felt miserable and felt like id never want to do it again. I have found the last ten weeks alot nicer and ive managed to enjoy my pregnancy xx

I hated every single second of my first pregnancy (which ended very badly), and now I am hating this one for totally different reasons. This time I feel well, maybe too well which makes me think all is not going as it should. Had I felt like this the first time I'd have loved it!

I hate he first tri! with a passion! its all nerves, feel well, must be something wrong, feel ill, must be something wrong, having a sigh of relife everytime i wipe in the loo and dont see blood!

The second tri is the best though, all the wee kicks and hearting hb and first scans and it all starts being real!

then the third tri, you cant see your feet, kicks start to hurt and you know labour is coming!

I hate it, but i wouldnt change it for the world and when babys born, its all worth it!

I was feeling awful last week, went to the docs and got some anti-sickness tablets but they didn't work so I went back and was given some other things to try. Over the weekend I thought I'd cracked it, I even managed to find the floor of my living room!! Then last night I was so so sick and again this morning but of course there's nothing left to come up so its blood tinged saliva for the most part. I feel so sad, I haven't got dressed yet today and I feel scared to eat. Food has become the enemy. I just wish I could fall asleep and wake up when this part of the pregnancy had been and gone x

The illness, the feeling rubbish, the tiredness, the anxiety my god the list could go on and on :( The only enjoyable time for me is when my baby is here and the pregnancy is over... Feeling very poorly and fed up :(

I felt like I saint pregnant only during the times when I was told I was not going to have a live baby. I felt tired of the stupid symptoms and wanted them to just go away. This changed when oases the heartbeat for the first time and was so shocked blessed and happy. I'd rather have these symptoms because it makes me feel pregnant. They don't make me feel the best, but I think I would be more sad and worried if my symptoms stopped altogether and I really didn't feel pregnant. The signs are reminding me I'm pregnant and need to be there for my baby.

I hope u feel better soon

Thanks for the reply girls :D Another day of feeling rubbish and not even got dressed :/

Thanks for the reply girls :D Another day of feeling rubbish and not even got dressed :/

Don't feel bad. For two weeks I was so fatigued and rarely rarely got out of bed. It was ridiculous how tired u was(tired but not able to sleep)

Do u have to work or are u able to stay home? If ur able to stay home then yay. If not I'm sorry.. ladies who have horrible symptoms and still have to work... I don't know how u guys manage.u guys r strong.

I lived on the sofa and ate on and off all day till 16 weeks. Just do what u got to do hun. It is miserable. Especially when my family and friends were telling me not to get lazy and to exercise etc. You soon forget about them first few horrible weeks. Xxx

Yes I work as I waitress :/ Constantly on my feet which makes me feel faint it's awful :(

This is my first pregnancy and I am not enjoying it at all. I am actually quite depressed and unhappy. My morning sickness has been bad and I feel like all I do is suffer through my work day and sleep. I'm tired of feeling like I have a hangover and/or the flu. I feel like a horrible person for not being happy about my pregnancy, but it was unplanned and hasn't exactly come at a great time in my life. I feel like my boyfriend and I fight more now, there is stress to find us a good place to live in a month, and money and doctor appointments and now the holidays - I am exhausted and anxious and a million other things too!

This is my first pregnancy and I am not enjoying it at all. I am actually quite depressed and unhappy. My morning sickness has been bad and I feel like all I do is suffer through my work day and sleep. I'm tired of feeling like I have a hangover and/or the flu. I feel like a horrible person for not being happy about my pregnancy, but it was unplanned and hasn't exactly come at a great time in my life. I feel like my boyfriend and I fight more now, there is stress to find us a good place to live in a month, and money and doctor appointments and now the holidays - I am exhausted and anxious and a million other things too!

Awe love I totally understand. I feel exactly the same. It's an awful feeling I no but we need to keep telling ourselfs that hormones makes us think crazy things and as for the feeling like you have constant hangover, that's exactly the same as me :( Don't feel guilty we can't help how we feel. U never enjoy my pregnancies. But the ending makes it worth it. But seen as that's over 30 weeks away I can't think that way yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->