• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously...Bleughhhh

Happy happy

Reaction score
Good morning beautiful ladies :)
How are we all today?!
I , for one, feel shocking....I mean seriously poorly . I've felt like I've had a constant hangover for the last couple of weeks now..The type where you can barely get out of bed. I'm not one for feeling sorry for myself but it's hard not to when you've a very excitable 2 year old to run round after. I'm sure I'm not on my own here .. what would you advise?? I'm eating little and often and drinking sooo much water. I've got my booking appt with my midwife next Friday (Yayyy!) So should I mention to her how rough I've been feeling? ? The silver lining of all this is that everything must be progressing and bean must be still growing..right ?! Xoxo

Morning & Congratulations! I don't really have an answer to help with the tiredness. Didn't want to read and run.
I feel tired and grumpy all the time. No patience really, lol.
I have an 8, 7 and 4 year old and the last thing that I want to do is school run! But at least I get some peace for a few hours. It's always best to tell your midwife of all symptoms so that they can check them out and reassure you. I'm sure everything is fine, so try not to worry. Looking at a pile of washing that needs sorting now and really have no energy to do it. How far are you?

Wow you have got your work cut out for you!! My DD has just taken a nap so I'm quickly having a bite to eat and a cup of tea then hoping to get a nap myself!!
I'll be around 7 weeks tomorrow :))
Didn't feel so bad with my DD...I mean I had morning sickness but was sick then fine...This is just constant nausea with no vommiting and is killing me!! Think my DH thinks I'm milking it a little but I really am so poorly!! Haha!!xoxo

I'm with you. Sadly my dd has stopped napping so I dont get to rest ever! She's not one to play by herself either. I feel so so unwell I am close to tears most of the time. Maybe it will stop soon??

Aww, I feel for you ladies. with my first 2 had constant sickness, was terrible. With 3rd was lucky, no sickness. I found to eat little and often and to drink sips of water at a time helped. Hopefully will ease off in next few weeks xxx

Fizzy pop - we can be whinge bags together my lovely!! How old is your DD?? Mine is 2. I've stopped her naps in afternoon but she's she's a smart cookie and naps in the morning instead but that's cool as I like to nap too, I can get my jobs done then when she wakes up we can go out and play..and tire her out again!!
So so hoping we feel better in 2nd Tri! Xoxo

Aww, I feel for you ladies. with my first 2 had constant sickness, was terrible. With 3rd was lucky, no sickness. I found to eat little and often and to drink sips of water at a time helped. Hopefully will ease off in next few weeks xxx

Awww :-(( was the sickness gender related?? My mums convinced ill have a boy purely because I feel so rubbish! ! Yayyy for no sickness 3rd time round!! Xoxo

Happy- I'm 7wk4days and could have pretty much written your post. Wondering whether to mention to midwife at booking in on Tuesday...don't want her thinking I'm just milking it or wimping out. I've been in tears prob every other day I feel so rank. DD1 is also 2 and running me ragged most the time. And my house? Omg. I don't think it's been this messy since I moved in with DH at uni! Xx

Happy- I'm 7wk4days and could have pretty much written your post. Wondering whether to mention to midwife at booking in on Tuesday...don't want her thinking I'm just milking it or wimping out. I've been in tears prob every other day I feel so rank. DD1 is also 2 and running me ragged most the time. And my house? Omg. I don't think it's been this messy since I moved in with DH at uni! Xx

This makes me feel better...In the nicest way possible!! I literally had to force myself to get the house. Woke my DD up, got us looking presentable and took her in her stroller for a walk to the supermarket, got some salad for tea and some ribena and cherry coke for us to share in the garden and now feel amazing...think its just mind over matter...doubt I will feel quite so chipper later on or tomorrow when I just want to curl up in a ball and cry again!! Haha!!
just about got the house looking acceptable to say I've been home all day but it's still not as I'd like it but it can wait!!..how rubbish are we?!?!

when did you say you see your midwife?? If it's before me let me know what she says says and ill do same if you aren't seeing yours before next Friday (20th) xoxo

I'm seeing mine on the 17th so will let you know. I have thought maybe I am anaemic so I've up'd the amount of iron enriched foods I eat - but considering all I want is carbs it's not so easy. I have managed coco pops though. Who knew they had more iron and vitamins than some "healthy" cereals? I have felt tired since having DD1 but alway put that down to having a child... Will kick myself if its because of iron levels as I had a massive bleed during emcs and iron was so low afterwards. Hope that you stay feeling better. Today I have been sick I'm the garden centre car park, my kitchen sink and a skip. So classy. Xx

I'm seeing mine on the 17th so will let you know. I have thought maybe I am anaemic so I've up'd the amount of iron enriched foods I eat - but considering all I want is carbs it's not so easy. I have managed coco pops though. Who knew they had more iron and vitamins than some "healthy" cereals? I have felt tired since having DD1 but alway put that down to having a child... Will kick myself if its because of iron levels as I had a massive bleed during emcs and iron was so low afterwards. Hope that you stay feeling better. Today I have been sick I'm the garden centre car park, my kitchen sink and a skip. So classy. Xx

Haha that's amazing!! I have come close but not actually been sick in public. .yet!!..watch this space!!
Ahh yes..that's a good thought, I was on iron tablets with my DD so maybe they will give me those again then you can get something to ease nausea too so maybe you could look into that as I think I'm going to ask.
We've just had tea..which got me some brownie points..he's not looked around the house yet..around he was saying it must be hard feeling so sick all the time..around non I don't think he was being sarcastic! ! Haha
Hope you're feeling better soon lovely lady..you'll have to start carrying vommiting bags around did round with you to save anyone's garden from being decorated!! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->