Seriously feeling like i can't do this anymore!!!!

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
I'm only coming up on 28 weeks and I literally feel like I could pop! I feel like my tummy cannot physically stretch any further!!!! I'm uncomfortable, no matter how I stand sit or lie its not comfy on top of that I feel like poo and that at any minute he's just going to fall right out between my legs!! Grrrr I never felt this bad with ds why am I this time? Another 10 weeks plus to go.....impossible :-( :-( :-(

Hang in there it's not easy but sure it will be worth it

Aw I know how you feel hun, I have good days and bad days! Some days I feel so heavy I can't believe I still have 11 weeks ish left! It'll fly by though you'll have your LO in your arms soon x x

I feel exactly the same way, and I have since 30 weeks... at 31 now... uhg 9 more weeks or more... I feel like all I do is whine! My back and hips are killing me, it's pretty much unbearable. Just ready for my baby to be here. And I have no clue how my skin is going to stretch any more to accommodate another 3-4 pounds of growth!!!

still have alot of time :) I noticed I popped right after 30 weeks and feel huge! but hang in there, it will be worth it

I felt the same way, and things have gotten much better over the past 6 weeks. (I haven't complained much about discomfort in a couple of weeks, actually.) I remember feeling worse in early third tri than I did in late third tri with my first baby, too. It's a rough time, but you will definitely get through it and hopefully feel better very soon!

I'm really hoping iv only another 9 weeks left and go at 37 weeks plus there's a query of my dates being off by a week so 8 would be even nicer lol

Just feels like wham there's ur bump enjoy the next painful 10 weeks lol

image.jpg

Dunno how this is with everyone elses size but I'm deff alot bigger this time round and alot earlier xx

Oh yeah, wait until 37 weeks. I'm miserable. My hands and feet are so swollen and ACHE SO bad. My stomach is huge, it's hard to get up, walk etc. No one can prepare you for this type of uncomfortableness.

Yep, I looked about that big at 28 weeks. Here I am at 36. I've even grown since then!
https://i39.tinypic.com/2ahz2xd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->