Seriously??! What is this?

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
So I've been achy for the past few days anyway, specially in my back but today it feels like my back is being crushed! It's getting really uncomfortable and sometimes does wrap round to my front but I just can't quite time them. Sometimes they come and go really close together and sometimes I don't feel it for a while. Happens both sitting down and standing up. What is this??

I'm so fed up! And confused because my labour started pretty text book last time and I was already in hospital. Now I'm just confused. This couldn't be the start of labour could it? Or am I just suffering with a messed up back??

Grrrr so fustrated lol.

Hey hun, this sounds like me a few days ago - tightenings across my back and went round to my front, they came in runs of lasting 3-4 hours, about 5 mins apart, 30 secs long. I left it from Friday night till Monday morning, then went to maternity assessment - they monitored me but it wasn't actual contractions, they think it was just my pelvis playing funny buggers! Maybe because baby is so low down for you now thats whats going on? Its worth phoning and getting checked out though!

Congrats on baby no.2 btw!!! :thumbup::baby:

The back being crushed could suggest baby being back to back and it being how their lay or pre labour/actual contractions. My first was back to back and I'd of described the last of pregnancy and then labour as you have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->