Seriously Worried..

littlelady

Reaction score
Ok so leeons been ill since christmas eve cold and cough etc but he seems to be gettting better just the cough however he isnt eating but sleeping alot i mentiones to my friend tonight he is sleeping for 15 hours straight at night from 7pm-10am and sometimes longer then a nap in the day for about 1 hour so he is only awake for 8 hours in 24 hours like a new baby he has just turned one and has only been this way for about a week she said maybe as hes not eating his energy is low so hes sleeping more but i dont want to rush to the doctors and look stupid to be told theres nothing wrong like they always say any ideas please as im very worried now!! thanks

I dont know hun, I would take him to the GP if you are worried, they wont think you're silly, just a worried mum, we all do it :)

Hope he feels better

xxx

i want to take him but i always take him when hes got a cough and cold and he just tells me to use the medicine he gave me last time!!!! (which i have none left of) its just the eating sleeping thing im worried about now as when he wakes up in the morning after all that sleep hes still tired and grouchy!

why dont you call the doctors for advice and then see if they say to bring him down that way its their idea xxx

good idea today he had his afternoon nap which was 2 hours but last night he went for 14 hours but still thats 16 hours! will give them a call see if they have any idea thank x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->